Favourite and memorable Ibrox wins v them

cr3_bear

For me it is either between 3-2 last time round to stop them winning the league at Ibrox . Best atmosphere I have been involved in perosonally at Ibrox . Edu last minute being a close second just for the celebrations and euphoria at the goal . 

Special mention to the one with bo Anderson scoring two in the last 5 minutes back in the 9 in a row year , celebrations looked incredible and seeing smith running up the touch line going mental aswell 

I think the 4-2 game was brilliant when Naismith scored twice after we had went 2-1 behind at half time  (McGregor error). We absolutely hammered them that day. I remember thinking in the 2nd half that we had to make the most of the good start as celtic would end up getting some of the play but we never let it happen. 

Edu winner was brilliant and also because of it Rabbie Keanes jus wun uz th league debut at Ibrox. KT slaughtered him and Boogies wink ;)

1st January 1987. Rangers 2 Sellick 0 

That victory meant we caught up with them in the league. From there we went on to win our first title in 9 yrs

Souness ran the show that day ably assisted by Davie Cooper. Atmosphere at the final whistle was amazing - we just knew we were on our way, and so did they. 

3 minutes ago, Bluebear11 said:

I think the 4-2 game was brilliant when Naismith scored twice after we had went 2-1 behind at half time  (McGregor error). We absolutely hammered them that day. I remember thinking in the 2nd half that we had to make the most of the good start as celtic would end up getting some of the play but we never let it happen. 

Edu winner was brilliant and also because of it Rabbie Keanes jus wun uz th league debut at Ibrox. KT slaughtered him and Boogies wink ;)

Thought we were certain to do 4 in a row after that game :no: 

remember being raging at half time then second half starts and Davis instantly cracks the bar from outside the box and from that moment I thought we are winning this 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That victory meant we caught up with them in the league. From there we went on to win our first title in 9 yrs

Souness ran the show that day ably assisted by Davie Cooper. Atmosphere at the final whistle was amazing - we just knew we were on our way, and so did they. 

That moment will come again in the next few years and it will be special when it does 

3 hours ago, StewGer said:

5-1 in 1988. It was my first game at Ibrox. My enduring memory was being driven home by my mates Dad and passing one of their supporters buses full of guys greetin'. Should of been 10-1!

Absolutely, got my ticket 5 mins before kick-off, cost me 25 quid, best money I ever spent.   No memories of that night. 

22 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Great day that was my first new year's day game against them at 11 with my dad and I won sweep on the bus , souness  was incredible