best and worse RFC. player personalties

deco19761

Someone there talking about numan  and got me thinking....who are the best personalities and the worse. You have had the pleasure or displeasure of.spending an evening with??

My best ....

Big donkey dave mcpherson.  Total class

Jorg albertz true gentleman

Ally mccoist good fun. Good Gardener 

Ian Ferguson

Gazza. 

My worst

Willie Henderson 

Barry Ferguson

Andy goram 

Steven pressley

Had a good few nights with the above through work and pleasure but big Davie was total class.  Mccoist was there that night.and big Davie left him in his shadow.   

Willie Henderson is the most ignorant man that works for Rangers I have ever had the displeasure of.meeting. it was through work and he is a llittle.shit.who believes he is greater.than everyone. 

Gazza was class well . Gave an old boy .grand in his hand in a pub I was in when he was brought in by the gaffer . Class old (Willie johnstone as it happens ) was over the moon .god rest his wee soul

Any other stories ?? 

3 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Someone there talking about numan  and got me thinking....who are the best personalities and the worse. You have had the pleasure or displeasure of.spending an evening with??

My best ....

Ian Ferguson

Gazza. 

My worst

Willie Henderson 

Barry Ferguson

Andy goram 

Steven pressley

Had a good few nights with the above through work and pleasure but big Davie was total class.  Mccoist was there that night.and big Davie left him in his shadow.   

Willie Henderson is the most ignorant man that works for Rangers I have ever had the displeasure of.meeting. it was through work and he is a llittle.shit.who believes he is greater.than everyone. 

Gazza was class well . Gave an old boy .grand in his hand in a pub I was in when he was brought in by the gaffer . Class old (Willie johnstone as it happens ) was over the moon .god rest his wee soul

Any other stories ?? 

Daves my next door neigbour, seems a nice enough guy. Big Cat lover which sits right with me. Nothing against dogs btw. 

7 hours ago, deco19761 said:

My best ....

Ian Ferguson

Gazza. 

My worst

Willie Henderson 

Barry Ferguson

Andy goram 

Steven pressley

Any other stories ?? 

I worked with Pressley's brother in law for about 3 years and he said to me that a few of our more senior players at the time didn't like him and used to bully him a bit - unsure if he's exaggerating that but it could explain his personality 

I won't say the players named and risk sending wee Bluepeter9 into meltdown 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I worked with Pressley's brother in law for about 3 years and he said to me that a few of our more senior players at the time didn't like him and used to bully him a bit - unsure if he's exaggerating that but it could explain his personality 

I won't say the players named and risk sending wee Bluepeter9 into meltdown 

Aye maybe mate. 

2 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Gordon Smith is a real gentleman and a credit to our club and himself  wasn't born a Ranger he was a Killie man but by god the old saying "once a Ranger always a Ranger" certainly  true here

Met him once friendly in England against Corby .. myself and Southdown sneaked into hospitality after the game and were necking as much free white wine and Budweiser as we could and Gordon clocked us and was chatting away - very nice man who ive a lot of time for. 

One of the first to volunteer to leave his position without a pay off when we went into administration too 

To be honest i think a lot of players are just like everyone else you can get them on an off day and these guys are probably fed up being badgered. Met Willie Henderson and Goram and both were fine. Met Hateley and Laudrup in London and Hateley was more than happy to talk to a bear where Laudrup didnt have much to say. Biggest disappointment as a kid in France for a pre season tournament asked the late Davie Cooper for a photo and he refused.

Worst by a country mile I've meet, DJ makes watching paint dry interesting. Goram can be a pain in the arse when drunk. 

Best Ive meet, Ally, Durie, Durrant (in small doses and sober) Numan, Big Bert, Gio. All the old Legends especially Big Tam, Eric Caldow and Wee Wullie Henderson. 

Met Wee Willie first in the 60's when I was taken to Ibrox by my old man for the day. Have met him about 20 times since and don't have a bad word to say about him as he always took the time to talk to me and I don't just mean 'Hi'. 

Was fishing once on the same beat as Gazza and what a nice quiet guy (really), obviously fishing calmed him down.

Have met a few that are utter pricks but will keep who they are to myself.

Was stood outside main entrance today to catch up with a mate. Artur Numan must have taken 20 minutes to get the last 20 yards to the front door. Never refused a single handshake, pic or autograph. Wee tiny baldy guy who stands at front door (security?) came out to "rescue" him and Numan shooed him away.

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger.