Forrester

G.E.C.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're winning comfortably. It's acceptable. But chasing an equaliser when you're up against it and refusing to use your team mates is absolutely criminal. He's done it a few times this season. 

For me, this is the mentality of this squad. Inexperienced players who need to understand that at this club you do what ever you need to win. Not just attempt to make yourself a hero. 

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Cost us a point imo, couldn't believe he didn't play Dodoo in.

I thought waghorns was worse mate!, hope they're getting pelters in the dressing room, sad thing is they'll probably not be!!, if that was Walter smith managing us today, they'd be shitting themselves to go in the dressing room

Guy makes one fuck up and yous are out for blood.

We made some daft mistakes today, but try and take some positives you morbid bastards.

McKay was outstanding, windass and hill top drawer too. Kiernan played alright as did Wilson. And there all players that took pelters from the support recently. 

We lost, we knew we weren't going to walk it, chin up and on to the next game. Transfer window is open so hopefully a clearout and some good signings in for the push for European football next year.

We are the people!

I've always quite liked forrester because he shows a bit of heart and soul , but that was fckn ridiculous!! It's a tap in for dodoo at the very least. Selfish bastard!

warbutons philosophy is all about the passing game, passing out from back etc. So it's fckn ironic that when a pass is on for a guaranteed goal the pass isn't made 

It proves that these players that came from being loan players in England's lower levels are not improving at all. This happens frequently and usually the same culprits, Tav refused to play to OHalloran on more than one occasion earlier this season. Video analysis should highlight the error and improve the player. But for whatever reason it is not happening. 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

Yes, we are supposed to be a close knit team. That just cried selfish. 

It said to me I want a move back to England.....lets try and score a screamer but fuck it if it does'nt come off as i don't really care for the result.

Arse

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

We made some daft mistakes today, but try and take some positives you morbid bastards.

McKay was outstanding, windass and hill top drawer too. Kiernan played alright as did Wilson. And there all players that took pelters from the support recently. 

We lost, we knew we weren't going to walk it, chin up and on to the next game. Transfer window is open so hopefully a clearout and some good signings in for the push for European football next year.

We are the people!

Windass top drawer!!!!! Really ????'

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

We are the people!

I am liking this post because of the positivity. Not because I agree. Forrester better get fucking torn to shreds for the selfishness. He probably won't but he deserves all the criticism. 

I like the rest of your post. I thought we were much more competitive today and as much as it hurts like fuck to throw away a lead, we are improving. Celtic are a miles better team this season than last and although they could have had a couple more if it wasn't for Fod, I am confident we are going in the right direction. We badly need to fix our solidity in the middle though