McKay

G.E.C.

Just because he can rip folk and pick a pass from the wing doesn't mean he should come and play as a number 10, totally different position and a different skill set required.

Personally I think he would be perfect in there but when he is destroying arguably the best right back in the league, I'd happily leave hime on the left hand side to keep him against a full back.

If he comes into the centre of the park, he doesn't have the space in behind to knock it and go after he beats the man. Would be beating a centre mid and then having either a centre back or a defensive mid facing him again.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue11 said:

Just because he can rip folk and pick a pass from the wing doesn't mean he should come and play as a number 10, totally different position and a different skill set required.

Personally I think he would be perfect in there but when he is destroying arguably the best right back in the league, I'd happily leave hime on the left hand side to keep him against a full back.

If he comes into the centre of the park, he doesn't have the space in behind to knock it and go after he beats the man. Would be beating a centre mid and then having either a centre back or a defensive mid facing him again.

He scored a screamer against them at Hamden from that position.

I would have brought him inside the moment Brown got booked cos he wouldn't have lasted another 10 minutes on the park 

I thought McKay, Miller and Fod were absolutely excellent, it's a shame they were let down by the rest of the team. It must be sickening as a player for you to perform so well and then look at your team mates and see everything failing round about you. 

I have no idea what's happened to Waghorn, Holt, tav etc. They don't look like what they were by any stretch of the imagination.

The only defender that got pass marks would be Hill, the rest were a disgrace - especially Rob.

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue11 said:

I doubt we'll need to worry where he plays. He's talented. We're skint. He's for the off! I can't see see clubs from England not taking him. He would be real value for money compared to what they would need to pay for an English based player with those skills. He would be a big loss, but such is our predicament these days.