Drink till the pain goes away

Smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is how I will handle today's defeat by the filth.

Have a Happy New Year when it comes everyone.

You're taking this a lot better than I thought you would Smile. I owe you an apology, for something I said about you in another thread. SORRY!

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

May as well drink for years mate.

Let's have it right, there was a time not so long ago they thought the pain would never end. Couldn't buy a win against us and yet it turned for them as it will turn again for us. Not bravado or cheap talk , but Rangers will come again mate because this support will ensure that will happen.

11 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Let's have it right, there was a time not so long ago they thought the pain would never end. Couldn't buy a win against us and yet it turned for them as it will turn again for us. Not bravado or cheap talk , but Rangers will come again mate because this support will ensure that will happen.

This. Its just the agonising wait that I can't be fucked with. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Yes it chokes me too bud having to tolerate a bunch of jumped up plastic paddy's lording it over us. However long this continues though is entirely up to us. 

They almost imploded as a club due to the suffering we dished out on a regular basis over many many years.  I always think back to that game at the piggery where we were 3 - 0 up by half time as an example of our superiority. Their board getting pelted with Mars bars and cunts throwing themselves out the stands. Fkn loved it. 

We were light years ahead on the field and off . We knew it , they knew it and as I said before it all seemed it would never end. Yet in time we became complacent and  somehow they managed to galvanize as a support to eventually bring about a wave of change that they are now reaping the benefits of.

Believe me it is very very grudgingly I give that mob credit for anything they do, but that's one thing you can't take away from them. Somehow they managed to get the right people in place to facilitate change, and they did.

Not for a single second do I suggest Rangers need to look to that mob for  ideas. As far as I'm concerned most of what liewell does right for them he learned from watching Murray. There are lessons to be learned for us as a support though. Unity and determination will bring back the Rangers and given where we've been we've already proved we have that in spades. We should never doubt then we have what it takes to overcome those cunts. How quickly that happens is down to us.

47 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It's not just you because you can feel it, the club is restless for success. Until we win the league we will never truly be back. This is mediocre right now, in terms of past Rangers teams, and it is becoming frustrating at times.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It's not just you because you can feel it, the club is restless for success. Until we win the league we will never truly be back. This is mediocre right now, in terms of past Rangers teams, and it is becoming frustrating at times.

I'm trying to be patient but really struggling. There doesn't seem to be much if any progress, plus I was fucking soaked walking back to the car too.

Jack D is open and in flow

I'm gutted, but the result was predictable so I'm not devastated. If that makes sense.

I'll have a drink, and a toast to every individual in our board, management and player squad at Ibrox doing better in 2017 than they have this year.

All the best to you all.

Just opened a litre bottle of JD, have sufficient narcotics to do me through the night, will only visit this site tonight as I have no wish to read loads of gloating tarrier pish elsewhere, was seriously hurting earlier, my girls, my own and the never ending reminder that I'll never be one of them no matter what should see me through the night, onwards and upwards my fellow bears of teddieness ??