Drink till the pain goes away

Smile

59 minutes ago, SooperGers said:

I'm trying to stay positive but the thought of having to see their smug, smiling faces at work is killing me. It's just relentless. 

tarriers think they will Surpass 54 before us, like most tarrier thoughts their deluded  

Remind them every day, It's not going to fucking happen, show them who the most successful club are, wear t-shirts, put flyers round 

Their attempts at wiping out our history, pretending like a child we died, sore as it is losing today their pain is far greater and worse still,  eternal 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just opened a litre bottle of JD, have sufficient narcotics to do me through the night, will only visit this site tonight as I have no wish to read loads of gloating tarrier pish elsewhere, was seriously hurting earlier, my girls, my own and the never ending reminder that I'll never be one of them no matter what should see me through the night, onwards and upwards my fellow bears of teddieness ??

Yup , with yous all the way "my fellow bears of teddieness" ??

ps , av got some killer acid tabs for the comedown ?

11 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Said as your spunking all over yer fenian sister ya wrong yin ???

What no one has even said a word about is those Celtic players at the end ?

i can understand the celtic fans goin wild in the broomloan ..but the players all runnin up to them like theyve won ...3pts ? I can well remember Rangers actually won a title at the piggery and they went apeshit about it ..maybe theyre still aspiring to that , fkn idiots haha ..WATP 

18 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Said as your spunking all over yer fenian sister ya wrong yin ???

Av been accused of bein a fenian on here too only for sayin weer pish . 

We were doin ok today but eventually were outmuscled by a very mediocre team who have highlighted how shite our league has really become .

Rangers will rise again and when they do i hope Scottish football will be in a far better state than its in now . WATfknP?

7 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Av been accused of bein a fenian on here too only for sayin weer pish . 

We were doin ok today but eventually were outmuscled by a very mediocre team who have highlighted how shite our league has really become .

Rangers will rise again and when they do i hope Scottish football will be in a far better state than its in now . WATfknP?

Hi Mazy74,

I've received various complaints regarding your catholicness. Can you put your rosary beads away and refrain from sending the under-agers on here pictures of your erect phallus.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Yup , with yous all the way "my fellow bears of teddieness" ??

ps , av got some killer acid tabs for the comedown ?

The fact that you say  with "YOUS" all the way instantly makes me aware that are not one of us , so dribble yer priest spunk elsewhere , I also don't do comedowns, I chase it for weeks before falling down unconscious and awaking to the fact I don’t abuse children 

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just opened a litre bottle of JD, have sufficient narcotics to do me through the night, will only visit this site tonight as I have no wish to read loads of gloating tarrier pish elsewhere, was seriously hurting earlier, my girls, my own and the never ending reminder that I'll never be one of them no matter what should see me through the night, onwards and upwards my fellow bears of teddieness ??

Junkie 

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Truth hurts mate

Yes it does, currently looking at myself in the mirror wondering where it all went wrong, needle hanging out my arm , nose burst to fuck, cock limp and dripping after I've pulled it out of yer maws accepting arse,what a horrible life i have 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes it does, currently looking at myself in the mirror wondering where it all went wrong, needle hanging out my arm , nose burst to fuck, cock limp and dripping after I've pulled it out of yer maws accepting arse,what a horrible life is have 

Not in the bears den mate ?

14 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm gutted, but the result was predictable so I'm not devastated. If that makes sense.

I'll have a drink, and a toast to every individual in our board, management and player squad at Ibrox doing better in 2017 than they have this year.

All the best to you all.

Meet too mate. You couldn't pay me to support another football club and I'd rather be homeless abroad than support them :cheers:

Happy New Year lads and lasses