Drink till the pain goes away

Smile

13 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi Mazy74,

I've received various complaints regarding your catholicness. Can you put your rosary beads away and refrain from sending the under-agers on here pictures of your erect phallus.

Thanks.

Aye cracker . I really hope DK makes some proper investment in our team , starting from our so called defence ..theyre allmost as dire as your patter ya prick , WATP ???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mazy74 said:

Aye cracker . I really hope DK makes some proper investment in our team , starting from our so called defence ..theyre allmost as dire as your patter ya prick , WATP ???

Mazy74,

Thanks for taking time out from grooming kids online to get back to me. I can see that I'm out of my depth trying to hold a conversation with you as your strong debating skills make me look foolish. You are obviously a hardcore Rangers supporter signing off with WATP at every opportunity. I'm unsure why anyone ever doubted you.

On 31/12/2016 at 10:05 PM, Scottywellhousetb said:

The fact that you say  with "YOUS" all the way instantly makes me aware that are not one of us , so dribble yer priest spunk elsewhere , I also don't do comedowns, I chase it for weeks before falling down unconscious and awaking to the fact I don’t abuse children 

Thats a pity my fellow bear of teddiness ..maybe your doing a little too much JD n narcotics and getting a little paranoid , coupla blues will sort that ma man ?

On 01/01/2017 at 1:35 PM, bombaybadboy08 said:

Mazy74,

Thanks for taking time out from grooming kids online to get back to me. I can see that I'm out of my depth trying to hold a conversation with you as your strong debating skills make me look foolish. You are obviously a hardcore Rangers supporter signing off with WATP at every opportunity. I'm unsure why anyone ever doubted you.

Aye ..and youre amazing debating skills seem to centre around misplaced accusations of child grooming and child abuse , ya fkn balloon ? 

7 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Thats a pity my fellow bear of teddiness ..maybe your doing a little too much JD n narcotics and getting a little paranoid , coupla blues will sort that ma man ?

Comebacks on RM are only permitted within a timescale, waiting for two days then coming back with that pitiful excuse for retaliation is well outwith the allowed acceptance, even jesus came back quicker, I'm away to wallow in self-disgust, BD is not the place for jousting, the OT most certainly is though, if your man enough