Halliday is our worst player

Gallows high

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen most of the game in chunks, but watching those highlights makes you wonder what Warburton was thinking. There are no words to describe Phil Senderos. He isn't shite, he's worse than that. Halliday not much better though.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Ignore me. I misread your post completely. I was talking about Fod.

Halliday should have made a better fist of competing for the ball. He should have won it and made sure the situation was defused, but Hill caused the situation initially with a header into a bad, bad area. Hill's been getting off lightly with that one.

He can't compete. His core strength is non existent. He loses every tussle he's involved in. 

Got slated last year on here for calling out Halliday and Holt when they were given long term contracts..... people telling me they could make the step up and would be an integral part ?

Halliday is a fucking imposter, defies belief how he continues to get game time when he is so shit.

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

On another Halliday note, I noticed that numerous Morton players were gesturing towards the Rangers end at their goal with fist pumps etc.

Now, it doesn't bother me and I don't want players booked for that kind of thing, but how come Halliday was booked for doing it from the fucking centre circle at Morton last year yet every game we play and the opposition score they run to our fans doing exactly the same thing?

I said that to my husband today! Precedent has been set and every one of they players should have been booked 

27 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Got slated last year on here for calling out Halliday and Holt when they were given long term contracts..... people telling me they could make the step up and would be an integral part ?

Halliday is a fucking imposter, defies belief how he continues to get game time when he is so shit.

He's the only one that can 'play' in that position.

Hyndman can but that takes away his best quality.