Scarf on goalpost

gsa

2 hours ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

The cunts had free reign at the end of the game to jump in amongst their scumbag fans. We can't even get near our fans at the paedodome when we score ffs.

yeah mate .This is simply not right .

I was doing my nut today before the game  with the PS scumbag storm troopers .

We get treated different .Every fucking time and it's sickening .

At the end of the game at scumdome .We would not be allowed anywhere near their end .

During the game ,I swear if I scored a goal for Rangers ,I would make a bee line for these security guys that stop our players from running to our fans .My head would be accidently lodged in one of the cunts faces while celebrating

Meanwhile our club do and say nothing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

At the end of the game at scumdome .We would not be allowed anywhere near their end .

During the game ,I swear if I scored a goal for Rangers ,I would make a bee line for these security guys that stop our players from running to our fans .My head would be accidently lodged in one of the cunts faces while celebrating

The stewards in front of me at Gf6 were looking and laughing when they cunts were going daft.  Another thing today was just before we scored, something happened in the Copland front where someone took not well and it took the stewards ages to see to the person.

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We don't expect any better from the police but why the fuck was a Rangers employee not there telling him to fuck off and removing the scarf?

Soft touches, from the boardroom to the players and right through the club. 

It's becoming embarrassing. 

We let them stroll up to Ibrox and do whatever they wanted today. 

5 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

The stewards in front of me at Gf6 were looking and laughing when they cunts were going daft.  Another thing today was just before we scored, something happened in the Copland front where someone took not well and it took the stewards ages to see to the person.

I did hear about that mate .Hopefully if it's a bear .He is ok

2 hours ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

The cunts had free reign at the end of the game to jump in amongst their scumbag fans. We can't even get near our fans at the paedodome when we score ffs.

Mind when diouff got red carded for throwing his top into the bears at the piggery?

paranoid? Me? 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

We don't expect any better form the police but the fuck was a Rangers employee not there telling him to fuck off and removing the scarf?

Soft touches, from the boardroom to the players and right through the club. 

It's becoming embarrassing. 

We let them stroll up to Ibrox and do whatever they wanted today. 

It was a stroll today mate . I was outside the ground giving it large to the scumbag polis .

The beggars are allowed to casually wonder up to the ground . They can still buy some food around our ground .

The red carpet is rolled out for them . No intimidation like we received at scumdome was there to see

The scumbag polis had thousands of the pig fucks standing watching us at the scumdome ,with riot vans lining the way .

There was around 3/4 vans again around the Rangers fans area today

They are all in their seats before the game kicks off .Something that never happens for us as the make sure and block us from getting in on time when we visit their dump .

It's our club and these fuckwits that run it . Means fuck all to them .

Soft touch bastards does not cover it

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Mind when diouff got red carded for throwing his top into the bears at the piggery?

paranoid? Me? 

Loads of examples mate, Mcculloch equaliser and Novos chip at their ground. Barely got off the park and there was stewards blocking them.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was a stroll today mate . I was outside the ground giving it large to the scumbag polis .

The beggars are allowed to casually wonder up to the ground . They can still buy some food around our ground .

The red carpet is rolled out for them . No intimidation like we received at scumdome was there to see

The scumbag polis had thousands of the pig fucks standing watching us at the scumdome ,with riot vans lining the way .

There was around 3/4 vans again around the Rangers fans area today

They are all in their seats before the game kicks off .Something that never happens for us as the make sure and block us from getting in on time when we visit their dump .

It's our club and these fuckwits that run it . Means fuck all to them .

Soft touch bastards does not cover it

So much for their even handed approach that we were told was happening.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Fucking joke 

We need some players with pride in our team to put these cunts back in their boxes

Yup. 

I've thinking about this too we've no one with any sense of pride out there - even limited footballers like McCulloch (prime not the last couple of years), Weir, Thomson etc once we had that lead and cruising would have kept the taigs at arms length and knew what it was like to win these games - we don't have this .. and for all we rightly moan about investment that attitude is not something you can just buy either. 

Guys like Tav, Kiernan, Windass, Holt, Hill etc have no idea what this feels like .. guys like Halliday should but doesn't 

Miller does but he's too old to do it all himself 

it makes Warburtons comments regarding transfer targets having to have the right type of mentality, personal attributes, character profiles even more of a joke. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup. 

I've thinking about this too we've no one with any sense of pride out there - even limited footballers like McCulloch (prime not the last couple of years), Weir, Thomson etc once we had that lead and cruising would have kept the taigs at arms length and knew what it was like to win these games - we don't have this .. and for all we rightly moan about investment that attitude is not something you can just buy either. 

Guys like Tav, Kiernan, Windass, Holt, Hill etc have no idea what this feels like .. guys like Halliday should but doesn't 

Miller does but he's too old to do it all himself 

it makes Warburtons comments regarding transfer targets having to have the right type of mentality, personal attributes, character profiles even more of a joke. 

Mate Halliday is the fucking worst. Put any Bear in a top and you'd see them fucking dying on the pitch against them. He saunters about pretends he's injured half the time then shites it out of 50-50s. 

Our team has no spine. Oh what I'd give for a Kevin Thomson type figure right now

I fucking kid you not, in the main stand right in front of me stood two senior police officers and a sergeant along with umpteen footsloggers doing they're best to try and catch bears singing TBB whilst fucking smoke bombs are being thrown onto the pitch and the fucking tramps jumping out the stand.

I pulled the senior officer up and was threatened with the jail they took me down the stairs and questioned me about a lot of shit my name do I work etc.

I gave them my name and told them I was until recently a senior non commissioned officer in the Royal Navy and the bullyboy tactics don't fucking work on me.took the name and number and will report him.The cunt.

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Far bigger problems to deal with than a scarf on the goal posts.

We know? Nobody suggested it's a bigger problem than anything else. Don't bother replying then if you're going to be a prick. 

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Cunt was winding up the west enclosure with the usual Shhhhhhhhhh pish.

Long for the day we had someone in midfield who could sort out mouthy cunts like him and Brown.

Thing is, mongo Brown was on the ropes before they scored, absolutely raging and a cert to get sent off. Then we fucked it with our usual defensive nonsense and the rest is history 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Thing is, mongo Brown was on the ropes before they scored, absolutely raging and a cert to get sent off. Then we fucked it with our usual defensive nonsense and the rest is history 

I really hope we can get it together before that cunt moves on, he's 31 now and already his legs are going, to see him lose the title as captain and watch as their dominance ends will be a thing of beauty

Brown their centre back simowhateverthefuckhisname is should have been sent off for assults brown had a barge on Haliday then a wild lunge over the ball and got away with both with just a booking.

The centre back clattered two elbows into faces and a couple of dodgy tackles as well not to mention that cunt dembele clattering Hill with an elbow.

In days gone by they would have gotten one of those and wiped out the next time someone touched the ball there's not an ounce of fight or passion in the squad just now and a real lack of quality.