Scarf on goalpost

gsa

Next time at their shit hole when we win all 11 players at the end of the game should do a massive dump in the centre circle.

Acting like they've won the fucking champions league or something. Utterly pathetic pandering to the inbred unwashed morons.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
4 hours ago, Sid2103 said:

I honestly couldny give a fuck about jay

neither do the players mate, they've milked that kid for every bit of good publicity they can.

5 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Scum of the earth 

Lustic and Griffiths in particular were over the top with their celebrations.

They lack class just like their club.

Beat their biggest team for the third time in a row, embarrassed us, 19 points clear and you care about their celebrations? Am more concerned at the shite state our club's in. What I'd give to beat they bastards this season 

6 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Next time at their shit hole when we win all 11 players at the end of the game should do a massive dump in the centre circle.

Acting like they've won the fucking champions league or something. Utterly pathetic pandering to the inbred unwashed morons.

If anything it's a compliment to us and how dominant we've been over them since the rivalry began

I turned the tele over before the whilstle went. You should have either done the same or walked out of Ibrox with class and not wait behind to watch them celebrate. 

Let them enjoy their domination while it lasts. Because one day soon normal order will be resumed and they'll be back to second best. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Stopped watching as soon as the final whistle went. Never understood why anyone would watch on after a defeat.

I missed Hibs fans getting on the pitch for the same reason. Literally found out about an hour later what happened

I didn't because I was waiting to applaud our players up to get their medals.

12 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Mate Halliday is the fucking worst. Put any Bear in a top and you'd see them fucking dying on the pitch against them. He saunters about pretends he's injured half the time then shites it out of 50-50s. 

Our team has no spine. Oh what I'd give for a Kevin Thomson type figure right now

Souness any day would sort out the wee wankers single handed

18 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Some us don't applaud failure. If getting humped by hibs in a cup final is something to applaud now then we might as well have shut the doors in 2012.

That capitulation at Hampden didn't deserve applause. 

We should have had a grovelling apology from the management for that "performance".

At present these games are 75 - 25 % in their favour before a ball is kicked, we know it and they know it. Beating this Rangers team at present is no great achievement. 

The rats themselves will always celebrate wildly thats fine and understandable as this is their ceiling in life as well as supporting their team.

The players going over the top is utterly classless and to me stinks of cowardice as its all roses going down a one way street, would be a different story if these games were 50-50 as in the past.

Brown didnt have much to say in the media previously,  these days  he's giving it derogatory comments about Rangers left right and centre. That clown with the rug on his heid would have got a right hander  going up the tunnel in Walters day or Jock Wallace for that matter.

Rodgers coming out with this is more than 3 points? FFS do me a favour no one is denying you have the better team, a bit of playing to the gallery here, its a true statement when it 50-50.

We may have come second yesterday but they proved as fans, players and management they have no class in victory and are mere second class second citizens and THEY know their place. 

13 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Thing is, mongo Brown was on the ropes before they scored, absolutely raging and a cert to get sent off. Then we fucked it with our usual defensive nonsense and the rest is history 

We had them rhattled, as u say even brown for all the games he played us, he couldn't handle the atmosphere or pressure, not 1 fucking attempt was made to capitalise,  this after 2 beatings and the disgusting way he was allowed to run the show last time, why did we not play on it, I get the gaffer is Mr Nice but SDoW should have been out there hammering it home, ok we got them well wound up here, make it count, brown was allowed to compose himself and play the full 90 when he should have been pumped in the air instead of strutting about our Hallowed Ground 

I thought Brown was a cert to be sent off, lost his composure early doors, made a stupid tackle which should have rendered him useless for the rest of the game.

but they get back in the game, we let Brown regain his composure and he ends up standing on the billboards milking the attention from our fans....madness.

I don't mind the fact they hate us and love beating us, I don't kind the fact they go over the top either, what I do mind is that we stand by and let it happen

Stop greeting about what they did or didn't do ffs.  

I would love it if some of our players stood on hoardings, rampt up the atmosphere, tied a Rangers scarf to their goal and what not 

Sadly we are lightweight in the billy big baws department in our team. 

12 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Scum of the earth 

Lustic and Griffiths in particular were over the top with their celebrations.

They lack class just like their club.

Ironic that of those 2 players who were over the top with their celebrations. 

1 didn't even get on the field and the other spent the afternoon being terrorised by Barrie McKay.

Embarrassing cunts. 

2 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Some us don't applaud failure. If getting humped by hibs in a cup final is something to applaud now then we might as well have shut the doors in 2012.

If all our fans were glory hunters like you we would have shut the doors in 2012.