Not enough loyalist songs at ibrox

pollok-bear

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yip that guy IRA who will never ever be defeated had a cracking game and that young lad Brit's out now was thundering into tackles.

Sean south of garryowen was also out injured but they never forgot about him 

i like when they sing about their heroes...........

who were shot or hung.

fuckin middens

We are a soft touch fuckin Leigh Griffiths putting the scarf on a post I couldn't imagine goram or mcgregor having that i don't blame fod because we should be on the park at the end of the game letting them know its our fuckin turf 

I honestly thought they were coming on the park at the second goal and would we have done anything about it ? No chance 

1 hour ago, SooperGers said:

I'm more worried about allowing things like this to happen without any intervention! 

IMG_2427.JPG

They can do what they want we know it & they know it

The Security employed by RFC allowed this not really surprising when those that officiate for RFC don't give a "F**K

3 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

They can do what they want we know it & they know it

The Security employed by RFC allowed this not really surprising when those that officiate for RFC don't give a "F**K

Down to us as we allow it and appease them and the fucking lawmakers, whilst they fucking ignore every last bit of it, which actually says more about us than them.

2 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Thought we were out sung yesterday. They were loud and all seemed in unison.

Thought over the 90 mins we were quiet at times.

Billy Boys WA outstanding right enough

First half an hour it was all us and the scum were collapsing under the weight of it.

We let them back into the game and the more of a grip they got on it the louder their fans got. 

Disappointing as I thought we should have sung in defiance. May have given our players the energy. Unfortunately there's no belief throughout the team and this has filtered into the stands. 

There was only 3 arrests yest and that is due to the soft touch the snp arselicking police had on the taigs. There was Hunners standing right at our end shouting orange bastard to our fans right in front of the police far away from there seat. Plenty ran over  the advertising board and nearly onto the pitch before the game and when they scored.

I dnt really care that they done that but I have been to there dump Hunners of times and I ain't even aloud to breath without the snp arselicking scum pulling me. I have seen plenty of bears get arrested for nothing at the piggery.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I can honestly say that was the quietest I've ever heard Ibrox against that shower of mhanky scum. 

I must've been a bit more lubricated than I thought. Felt we were loud and sang for most of the game. Maybe it was just me :headscratch: :dunno:

Could hardly speak afterwards without a croaky voice. 

6 hours ago, SooperGers said:

I'm more worried about allowing things like this to happen without any intervention! 

IMG_2427.JPG

A jumped up wee prick , a ned on the pitch and a ned off it . Hope a bear plants a 20 foot flag of King Billy crossing the Boyne right in front of his fucking driveway 

6 hours ago, SooperGers said:

IMG_2427.JPG

Honestly, when I was that I figured that it was photoshopped, if the police allowed this to happen then it is out of order as it could have led to an incident.  Will the SFA take action?