Kenny Miller

ready1873

Fucking legend. If there is still 'supporters' that disregard him then.....well I'm ruined. He has done nothing but give us 100%. As a player and as a pro.

Its a shame he had an experience with them, but he is still a fucking legend.

If halve the squad committed like him we'd be sorted.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

He'd be my captain going forward, only person at the club that knows how to be a ranger, and only player consistently giving 100% week in week out.

Wallace is never a captain. Miller has experience at the highest level and knows how to tell his team.

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Wallace is never a captain. Miller has experience at the highest level and knows how to tell his team.

Biggest concern is if can we get a higher quality of players before he hangs up his boots. 

There's only so much 1 man can do himself when the rest of the team, save a select few when they feel like it, are drawing blanks.

Would like to see him stay on in a coaching capacity but can't see it, he'll end up a manager somewhere.

Love Kenny, one of the few players on our squad id give the time of day,

But enough with this "legend" patter

he played for celtic, he scored for them against us. I love Kenny but if you think hes a legend then youre a clueless gloryhunting fenian. No Rangers legend has ever played for them or ever will. if you disagree then you havent a clue what youre on about and you should just fuck off and watch that pish robert duvall film where Allys wearing a celtic top etc

No Rangers legend has ever scored a goal against us for the taigs. He shoudnt get the captaincy either but that another story. But the only folk who would ever call him a legend are glory hunting tarriers end of.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Kenny had a great game but that bit at the end he crossed the ball into his own box and they got a corner from it:nailbiting:

I thought that was bizarre as well but watching it again he tried to hit the ball off one of them to get a shy.

2 hours ago, DietofWorms said:

Player/Manager. :pipe:

Should have learned our lessons with McCoist on that one.

Miller has been fantastic for us in 2/3 first spells. He gets a pass for his first spell because he was young and still developing and for the best he learned elsewhere. 

Miller made a massive mistake signing for them. Secretly he'd even admit it deep down I reckon. I'm not making excuses for him I hated it more than anyone - I was one of the ones in the paper boo'ing him in Germany pre-season and vocally singing "stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" before that at games but I'll tell you something the minute he scored they 2 goals in the Parkhead game I soon got over myself and grew up a bit.

he still misses far too many sitters for my liking but no player is perfect. 

hed be the first name on my team sheet in bigger games but we surely need to accept that he's at that age we can't rely on him in every game to get us out of a hole - this should probably be his last season and he can move on and do his coaching or whatever he wants even if it leaves us with a massive void to fill - which will be even harder with the liars controlling the finances. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Should have learned our lessons with McCoist on that one.

Miller has been fantastic for us in 2/3 first spells. He gets a pass for his first spell because he was young and still developing and for the best he learned elsewhere. 

Miller made a massive mistake signing for them. Secretly he'd even admit it deep down I reckon. I'm not making excuses for him I hated it more than anyone - I was one of the ones in the paper boo'ing him in Germany pre-season and vocally singing "stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" before that at games but I'll tell you something the minute he scored they 2 goals in the Parkhead game I soon got over myself and grew up a bit.

he still misses far too many sitters for my liking but no player is perfect. 

hed be the first name on my team sheet in bigger games but we surely need to accept that he's at that age we can't rely on him in every game to get us out of a hole - this should probably be his last season and he can move on and do his coaching or whatever he wants even if it leaves us with a massive void to fill - which will be even harder with the liars controlling the finances. 

One thing i would say he turns up in OF games and is one of the few players over the years that has the knack of scoring against them. Quite commendable at this time where the odds are heavily against us. 

2 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

I thought that was bizarre as well but watching it again he tried to hit the ball off one of them to get a shy.

That's what he tried to do, was right in front of me it happened, couldn't believe it when i seen it!

The fact he was back there defending told it's own story about Tav and Keirnan

He did Brown a cracker never held back as with this game hunger is everything.  Players to easily get into our hall of fame, maybe it should be a two tier hall of fame as Kenny would still be in the top one. 

Been their tormentor ever since he resigned for us the first time around.

Just maybe a spell with the bheasts showed him what they really are. 

6 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Fucking legend. If there is still 'supporters' that disregard him then.....well I'm ruined. He has done nothing but give us 100%. As a player and as a pro.

Its a shame he had an experience with them, but he is still a fucking legend.

If halve the squad committed like him we'd be sorted.

legend ?? steady . He may be giving 100% but he is paid to do so .

I also remember all the photos of him picking up trophies with beggars and beating his chest while scoring against us ..

I like him and I still want him here but....................

Legend . Naw