The full 90

sconer

7 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

The full games on sky demand mate, I rewatched it earlier.

Only got the sky go app from my folks account so ill pop round to theirs and watch it. Thanks for letting me know. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Why the fuck would you want to watch that shite again?  

Why? To see some of the passes and moves/movements from a different angle. So we get beat you can't look back on how we played. Aye no bother ya rocket:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, sconer said:

Why? To see some of the passes and moves/movements from a different angle. So we get beat you can't look back on how we played. Aye no bother ya rocket:facepalm:

I tend not to watch reruns of us getting pumped especially off the tarriers ya rocket. 

12 minutes ago, sconer said:

I can't, well I can but I have absolutely no inclination to do so. I seen enough yesterday.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I watched bits of it back this morning that wanted I another look at. First half hour was terrific. 

Still can't believe Kenny's miss or what a greedy wee bastard Forrster was. 

That's the two incidents I'd like to see again, Dodoo looked like he had a tap in from where I was. Sportscene's not been on yet, thought it might have been tonight. 

50 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I tend not to watch reruns of us getting pumped especially off the tarriers ya rocket. 

Pumped? Behave yourself. The first 30 minutes we could have scored three and forrester should of squared to Dodoo springs to mind amongst other second half chances and a Wilson bullet header. Yes they had very good spells in the game too but we weren't 'pumped' 

2 hours ago, sconer said:

Pumped? Behave yourself. The first 30 minutes we could have scored three and forrester should of squared to Dodoo springs to mind amongst other second half chances and a Wilson bullet header. Yes they had very good spells in the game too but we weren't 'pumped' 

The defender wanted Forrester to pass it. He had to take it further left to get a shot off but it was decent defending.

Waghorn was the greedy cunt earlier when he had McKay free.

Don't need to watch again. Geniunely thought we deserved at least a point.

Problems were Wilson letting Dembele run off him at the corner there was no excuse for that.

poor decision making from us. Waghorn Forrester and Halliday in the last minute cost us.

Stiil don't understand why Halliday had a shot in injury time when we loaded their box. Well I do he was looking for the glory.

Dembele is decent but the main difference for them was Sinclair. The runs off the ball and the wide positions he took baffled our defence. He is the key player.

As far away we were it was a frustrating oh so nearly.

Just needed better decision making in the final third and that's been lacking all season