Brown's booking

Ritchie Rich

6 minutes ago, Ritchie Rich said:

The tackle that brown got booked for...

He was off his feet, the tackle was from behind, is that not a red card?

I totally agree it was reckless dangerous and as both feet were off the ground he was out of control exactly the type of tackle the refs are under order to clamp down on and punish with straight red

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

It was a bad challenge but we're clutching at straws here. 

Agreed however twice he feigned injury to get a Rangers player booked. Once in front of the linesman which should have been a second booking. I utterly despise him a jump the dyke scum bag of the worst kind.

3 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Agreed however twice he feigned injury to get a Rangers player booked. Once in front of the linesman which should have been a second booking. I utterly despise him a jump the dyke scum bag of the worst kind.

In fairness he did dive ridiculously at one point which I thought was a booking and he would have gone but I'd much rather beat them with the prick on the park. Can't stand his glakit mush! 

5 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Spot on mate 

Sometimes bookings don't match the offence. For instance kicking the ball away is petulant but gets a yellow, likewise running off the pitch whilst celebrating. Pulling a jersey stopping a dangerous counter attack like Windass and Lustig yesterday gets the same yellow card but is a much worse offence then there are bad tackles like Browns yesterday which again get the same yellow but could, in an unlucky case, cause someone a real injury. They don't add up. 

The problem with his booking is how little we capitalised on it - I've just said in another thread we should have targeted him, he would have walked in to a second yellow.   Rather than that we gave him the freedom of the pitch, made the smug little prick look good.

Just now, markem said:

The problem with his booking is how little we capitalised on it - I've just said in another thread we should have targeted him, he would have walked in to a second yellow.   Rather than that we gave him the freedom of the pitch, made the smug little prick look good.

Was just about to write exactly that. If an idiot like him gets booked so early on you have to try your best to "force" another. Hard fair tackles or little words in the ear or anything you can to get a reaction. Seems as a team we are far too nice at times. 

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Was just about to write exactly that. If an idiot like him gets booked so early on you have to try your best to "force" another. Hard fair tackles or little words in the ear or anything you can to get a reaction. Seems as a team we are far too nice at times. 

Take turns at him mate - every snide tactic available, he would bite.

The fact the team never gave him shit for the next hour was a fucking disgrace

Not one player giving a shit to make it difficult for them

3 fucking games in a row where our midfield has been missing and allowing them to dictate play 

Halliday should have been up his arse winding him up

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

He would have, we let him off the hook big time. 

Too many scared of the cunt, he is booked yet given time and space, swanning about like he owned the pitch.

Hard to take as amore irritating bastard you will struggle to find - I hope he is still around when we have them back in their box.

6 minutes ago, markem said:

Too many scared of the cunt, he is booked yet given time and space, swanning about like he owned the pitch.

Hard to take as amore irritating bastard you will struggle to find - I hope he is still around when we have them back in their box.

I know mate it's utterly soul destroying I hate the bastard more than I've hated any of their players for years. Yesterday was a real chance to humiliate him not taken, instead he stayed on and took the piss out of us by doing so. How sweet it'll be if he's still their captain come the time we get 55

Embarrassing how he was allowed to swan about the park like he owned it. 

The injury feign down at the Copland should have been a second booking all day long. Miller just laughed at him. 

The amount of pish we let them, their fans and players away with was ridiculous. When they scored their 2nd about 50 of their fans were on the track bit. There was more police down the Copland end which was embarrassing as well. 

1 hour ago, markem said:

Exactly, there was a passsge of play when McKay should have made a run past him but McKay took the wrong option and ran away from him and I'm no doubt brown would have made the foul for a 2nd yellow.

The worst thing about that tackle was after it the next time he got the ball we should of smashed him. 

It was clear from the stands he was doing that to get his team up from it. From that point on he bullied our midfield. That was hard to watch. He strolled about that park thinking he was a God of football. Somebody should of put that wee turncoat back in his place