Brown's booking

Ritchie Rich

His tackle was the one thing this Rangers midfield lacks more than anything else. Say what you want about him but he's a bastard who'll go into a tackle like that while our players are shitebags who inspire fuck all around them 

Every team could do with a Souness in the middle 

38 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

The worst thing about that tackle was after it the next time he got the ball we should of smashed him. 

It was clear from the stands he was doing that to get his team up from it. From that point on he bullied our midfield. That was hard to watch. He strolled about that park thinking he was a God of football. Somebody should of put that wee turncoat back in his place 

Exactly, but fuck, we really need to stop grasping at straws. Same the Kiernan shit with StJ. He was needing to be sent off and was lucky he wasn't.

Paw Broon took one for the team to send a message and he raised the temp. as an example to others is the way I read it.

Wish to fuck some of ours would.

He was actually rather composed for the most part of the game, which is rather unusual for him. Must be the new BR influence.

I thought a yellow was fair but he does have refs in his pocket. There was an incident yesterday where we had the ball and the ref stopped play because one of their players was down injured. The ref should've dropped the ball to us and let us play on, but Brown had a word with him and all of a sudden it was a drop ball, which of course we shat out of.

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Was Kevin Thomson not sent of at Tynecastle for a very similar challenge? It looks worse in the replays than it did in real time. Very dangerous. Crazy expecting him to be sent off anyway, it's Scott Brown. 

A hate brown as much as you but fuck sake that's clutching at straws

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly, there was a passsge of play when McKay should have made a run past him but McKay took the wrong option and ran away from him and I'm no doubt brown would have made the foul for a 2nd yellow.

If you are talking about the second half,broon was timing that tackle to launch ball and man into SJ front row.Imo Barry did right thing and broon looked a bit stupid blootering ball out for a goal kick.

Brown is one dirty scumy little fucker of a man. If he acts the way he does on the pitch outside he would get a slap. Wee fanny came out the tunnel yest to warm up ran over to our end and stood growling right in front of us. He's so shite and the most over rated player ever. He gets away with more things than other players as they laugh it of going thts just broony for u lol.

11 minutes ago, shirob1213 said:

If you are talking about the second half,broon was timing that tackle to launch ball and man into SJ front row.Imo Barry did right thing and broon looked a bit stupid blootering ball out for a goal kick.

No, broon never got a touch at all

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Yellow all day long. You know things are bad when you get threads like these. Seems a bit desperate.

Happy new year mate . I kind of agree .

What pissed me off .We never once gave him any dig for the rest of the game .

He would have taken the bait  especially when they were losing . We just let him take control .

Their CH was on a booking too

That is another thing I just hate under MW .

We just never box clever in any situation

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Brown is one dirty scumy little fucker of a man. If he acts the way he does on the pitch outside he would get a slap. Wee fanny came out the tunnel yest to warm up ran over to our end and stood growling right in front of us. He's so shite and the most over rated player ever. He gets away with more things than other players as they laugh it of going thts just broony for u lol.

I swear .you ever meet this guy . He is a wippet . Nothing on him .

For some reason ,he thinks he is hard man . Jesus ,he even got his haircut cut again to look the part .

Brainless but I'd still like to have someone take him on within our team . Sadly there are none

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Breaks my heart to see that cunt strut around the ibrox turf like he owns the place. Could you imagine what souness would do to him within 5mins:wow:

Under Walter . He would have been sorted  and bossed by now .It will never happen under MW as he just see the need to dominate player and get the better of them .

It's about what we do with the ball

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Happy new year mate . I kind of agree .

What pissed me off .We never once gave him any dig for the rest of the game .

He would have taken the bait  especially when they were losing . We just let him take control .

Their CH was on a booking too

That is another thing I just hate under MW .

We just never box clever in any situation

Yep. Totally agree.

Happy New Year, buddy!

Ian Ferguson and Stuart McCall would have taken turns at him from the moment of the booking on. Guaranteed red.

Just shaking my head thinking that the moron that is Lego can be regarded as a hard man. I grew up with the 60's Rangers of JG, big Ronnie, Eric Caldow etc and my old man said even they were soft compared to previous players like Corky Young or Willie Woodburn.