Our 2 main issues

lewisrfc93

1. Warburton stubborness to continue trying to play barca like football. When it works it looks great but we dont have the players with the ability to take the ball from wes every time. No matter how much pressure we are under we try to play it from the back. This is Warburtons fault, at the end of the day if the gaffer tells you what to do your gonny do it. This causes us most of our issues, put pressure on us unnecessarily. Celtic must have been give the ball in our own half at least a dozen times yesterday. It needs to stop when its too risky its fucking killing us.

2. Our defending from corner kicks and other set pieces is shocking. What the hell is davie weir doing at rangers? Surely he should be sorting this out. Only defender i xan trust to do a job is clint hill. Hes been embarrassed by these other clowns! Simple fucking defending and we cant do it.

I honestly think if we stop the pissing about at the back when under pressure and sort out the defence we can pick up more wins. Lets face it here, we're making it hard for ourselves.

I think our main problem is how easy we are knocked off our game 

if games lasted 30 mins we would be ok but one change is all it takes to stop us playing

Yesterday they got pounded for half hour then they're full backs started getting higher up to stop Mackay and tav getting forward

but instead of forcing them back by playing we dropped deeper and deeper and by half time we had 10 men in our own half most of the time

shape goes to easy and then the ball becomes a hot potato

2 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

I think our main problem is how easy we are knocked off our game 

if games lasted 30 mins we would be ok but one change is all it takes to stop us playing

Yesterday they got pounded for half hour then they're full backs started getting higher up to stop Mackay and tav getting forward

but instead of forcing them back by playing we dropped deeper and deeper and by half time we had 10 men in our own half most of the time

shape goes to easy and then the ball becomes a hot potato

Totally agree. Players actually looked like they shat themselves at times.

our three main issues one manager not the best,

two board not very good,

three,players are hopeless.:hairout:

we are weak at the back especially on set pieces

we have no midfield  no one with any steel to stop good teams running all over us

we dont have a goalscorer  waghorn did ok in the championship although a large percentage of his goals came from pens

and he has not performed this season  as for garner  i know some of the fans have him as a cult hero but he never looks like scoring he never gets in the box and dont give me the shit about no one creates chances just look back at last wed at perth twice the ball was cut back from the byline and both times he is at the edge of the penalty box             we also need help with goals from midfield how many have they scored this season  

.w

2 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

1. Warburton stubborness to continue trying to play barca like football. When it works it looks great but we dont have the players with the ability to take the ball from wes every time. No matter how much pressure we are under we try to play it from the back. This is Warburtons fault, at the end of the day if the gaffer tells you what to do your gonny do it. This causes us most of our issues, put pressure on us unnecessarily. Celtic must have been give the ball in our own half at least a dozen times yesterday. It needs to stop when its too risky its fucking killing us.

2. Our defending from corner kicks and other set pieces is shocking. What the hell is davie weir doing at rangers? Surely he should be sorting this out. Only defender i xan trust to do a job is clint hill. Hes been embarrassed by these other clowns! Simple fucking defending and we cant do it.

I honestly think if we stop the pissing about at the back when under pressure and sort out the defence we can pick up more wins. Lets face it here, we're making it hard for ourselves.

Have I just logged on 3 months ago? 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. Our players aren't good enough.

2. There's no money to get better.

The tactics would work perfectly with better players. Sadly we aren't at the level of quality he had at Brentford, Andre Gray, Pritchard, Jota, Judge, they blow our team out the water ability wise.

2 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Thought about posting re. Fod's dangerous distribution earlier but did not want to detract from the fact that he saved us from a more embarrassing defeat. Obviously he's under orders not to go long but what makes the manager think that Kiernan, Tav, etc. are in anyway capable of receiving a ball in tight situations? There was a couple of times yesterday when those two received passes in acres of space, with no opponent near them, and they STILL fucked up & mis-controlled.

As far as our "defending" is concerned, it's not just set pieces we struggle with, it's actually basic tackling. Only Clint knows how to do it. 

So, we have defenders who can't defend, strikers who can't shoot / score & two thirds of our 3-man midfield are very sub-standard. Is it any wonder we struggle at times?

P.S. Remember when MW was the messiah & everyone thought he'd be going on to "greater" things? We all thought we would have the perfect replacement in Davie Weir. Hopefully that's a bullet we'll manage to dodge.