Jump to content

I Don't Care.....


WCPRANGERS1
 Share

Recommended Posts

That they have a higher wage budget, more money to spend or that we've only just been promoted!

Rangers for me has never been about acceptance of 2nd but as the club who sets the pace and the standards. We Welcome The Chase we are not the chasers.

Sure the past 5 years have been horrible and I will always be glad I still have this club to follow but I will NEVER be happy being behind that lot!

Their celebrations yesterday said a lot to me. They may be miles ahead in the league but we are all that really matters to them. 

The sooner that we put the rancid cunts back in their place the better!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

That they have a higher wage budget, more money to spend or that we've only just been promoted!

Rangers for me has never been about acceptance of 2nd but as the club who sets the pace and the standards. We Welcome The Chase we are not the chasers.

Sure the past 5 years have been horrible and I will always be glad I still have this club to follow but I will NEVER be happy being behind that lot!

Their celebrations yesterday said a lot to me. They may be miles ahead in the league but we are all that really matters to them. 

The sooner that we put the rancid cunts back in their place the better!

Totally agree mate ..... at the end of the game they were celebrating as if they had won a league decider (a real one that is) ..... with even those who did not play any part (the thumb), jumping about and over celebrating like an idiot (not difficult for one who actually is though).

Strangest behaviour I've yet to witness ...... especially when we are supposed to be dead ..... :headscratch:

..... but of course all they did was prove to everyone that we are still the only scalp of any value in this league ..... can't wait to put them in their place now more than ever.

:UK:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Totally agree mate ..... at the end of the game they were celebrating as if they had won a league decider (a real one that is) ..... with even those who did not play any part (the thumb), jumping about and over celebrating like an idiot (not difficult for one who actually is though).

Strangest behaviour I've yet to witness ...... especially when we are supposed to be dead ..... :headscratch:

..... but of course all they did was prove to everyone that we are still the only scalp of any value in this league ..... can't wait to put them in their place now more than ever.

:UK:

 

 

Tying a scarf to our goalpost and the cringey as fuck team selfie were bloody laughable.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

am fed up moaning about us and how this is. Fact of matter is we have no money and king is a bullshiter we have lower league English players and that's how it is for us. I hate hate that we are second they cunts running away with it and having money but that's how it's going to be with us till king puts momey in or we buy Quilty players 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It doesn't really matter how you feel. 

If there's no money there's no improvement.

Agree with both these posts. 

Ive got a real issue with Rangers fans in these past few years accepting mediocrity but maybe it's me that needs to accept that while the custodians lied to seize control there's no investment or ambition forthcoming so maybe it's guy like myself that needs to step into the real world 

I don't need to like it tho 

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It doesn't really matter how you feel. 

If there's no money there's no improvement.

I get that mate I really do and we've came through periods of not being the dominant force, pre Souness and when they won their 9.

Without a doubt we need investment but that is something the powers that be need to sort.

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agree with both these posts. 

Ive got a real issue with Rangers fans in these past few years accepting mediocrity but maybe it's me that needs to accept that while the custodians lied to seize control there's no investment or ambition forthcoming so maybe it's guy like myself that needs to step into the real world 

I don't need to like it tho 

i don't like it also and find it hard to take a step into real world but it's how it is. There seems to be a different kind of rangers fan now twitter being the worst for it arse licking players who just few years ago would not even get on our bench. I hated watching us the last few years and tbh i still find it hard and it's not what i was brought up on! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will never forgive that team for sitting of them at 2-1 down against them at ibrox from about 15 minutes to go , we allowed them to spend 3 of the 4 extra minutes at one of our corner flags . We should have been launching the kitchen sink at them ,at 2-1 down it is a better option than just letting them pass it around our box and failing or not even bothering to close them down but the sad reality is we accepted a 2-1 defeat at home against those bastards long before the final whistle . Never acceptable at Rangers  . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Tying a scarf to our goalpost and the cringey as fuck team selfie were bloody laughable.

 

Never seen them tie a scarf to the goal posts but did see their OTT celebrations. The scarf and photo are outright piss takes though. That lot always go beyond decency blowing their trumpet when they are above us. Must be that it's been such a rarity. Wankers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Never seen them tie a scarf to the goal posts but did see their OTT celebrations. The scarf and photo are outright piss takes though. That lot always go beyond decency blowing their trumpet when they are above us. Must be that it's been such a rarity. Wankers 

Was the thumb who did the scarf thing. Marking it as their territory apparently.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Was the thumb who did the scarf thing. Marking it as their territory apparently.....

 

Cunts got a big head and no self awareness if he thinks Rangers supporters will remember a nobody like him. As for marking territory the muppet wasn't even playing :lol:

We need to sort ourselves out for next season or these clowns will end-up unbearable. To think we never even ripped the piss at beating them whilst in our second division yet this lot are playing up to their moronic support because they managed to get a win at Ibrox. Pathetic bunch of dafties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Cunts got a big head and no self awareness if he thinks Rangers supporters will remember a nobody like him. As for marking territory the muppet wasn't even playing :lol:

We need to sort ourselves out for next season or these clowns will end-up unbearable. To think we never even ripped the piss at beating them whilst in our second division yet this lot are playing up to their moronic support because they managed to get a win at Ibrox. Pathetic bunch of dafties.

Remember when we 1st had our issues they said they didn't need us etc, which to a degree they didn't(free run at titles) but from the DVD to their celebrations it shows exactly how much they need us.

The wee fanny likes to play up to them and hibs fans suits both clubs to a tee.

The thing is mate regardless of our current situation, one day (hopefully soon) we will get back to where we belong and it will be so fucking good to put them back in their place.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...