Garner out for a possible 3 months

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Just go away. Honestly. Someone has an opinion and you come out with that patter.

What the hell has happened to this forum?

:matron:

You said it as fact

He's pish. Doesn't assist. Can't pass a simple ball. Yes throws himself about but nothing comes of it. Was a waste of money 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You said it as fact

He's pish. Doesn't assist. Can't pass a simple ball. Yes throws himself about but nothing comes of it. Was a waste of money 

That's better :D

I never said he is a great striker, I never said he can pass a simple ball. I said we would miss him, and we will. I wish we have better, but we don't. His presence give us an outball that we seem to require these days.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That's better :D

I never said he is a great striker, I never said he can pass a simple ball. I said we would miss him, and we will. I wish we have better, but we don't. His presence give us an outball that we seem to require these days.

We'd be missing him anyway imo cause he's a red card waiting to happen 

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Biggest waste of £2 million I can remember.

Bags of endeavour and effort but a poor striker and footballer 

I can think of others but that was back in the day when we didn't see £2 million as a big risk and usually had someone already in place that was much better.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

The season is fucked anyway

Big time unless we get a couple of good starters in, which I very sincerely doubt, this is going to be a long season the butt of all these others fuckers snidey comments and attempted put downs.

No one knows if there is any cash to strengthen anyway.

4 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Is hardie available for us again now? Or is his loan until the end of the Season.

Not that I think he'd get any game time, but maybe useful for squad numbers as I doubt we will sign any striker in the window

Joined Raith rovers till end of season now 

6 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

You said it as fact

It's been said before, he doesn't suit Warburtons system so why he was signed is a bit baffling .  Play him along side someone in a 4-4-2 and I think he would show his worth and score goals.