Barbarrosa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Well for a start, beginning a thread with the above information is dodgy. Bunch of cnuts that we know them to be.

Well it was mainly big DJ who was bringing it up. Now I love the way he always sticks up for the club, but I'm not sure he's doing us any favours if he's just making excuses for DCK etc not making funds available.

I'm sure if there had been substantial investment in the stadium we'd have heard about it.

I fully expect more of our enemies and haters to drop some soundbites to take the pressure off King now the transfer window is open.

They know full well we are going nowhere under him and his useless fuckin boardroom halfwits and will do all they can to keep him in place.

Todays Daily Mail has a bullshit story about how difficult it is for poor Mr King to keep us up with the taigs because Ashley has hamstrung our earning capabilities FFS.

We're running at a loss and making ends meet with loans , so until this board find a way of bringing in investment or DK delves into his pockets , I doubt there'll be much spending on players anytime soon , sad to say . 

well, we have kept the lights on and the bills up to date (I assume); that adds up to large sums over the season.  until we stop needing loans to make it through the season I cannt see where the large spending on players will come from.  I have no faith in DK being able or willing to spend his own money.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah that's what the RFFF is for

Was there not talk of a 250 seater stand being built at Auchenhowie with that money. That was the last mention I heard of the fabled RFFF money. Utter disgrace how that was handled

1 hour ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I fully expect more of our enemies and haters to drop some soundbites to take the pressure off King now the transfer window is open.

They know full well we are going nowhere under him and his useless fuckin boardroom halfwits and will do all they can to keep him in place.

Todays Daily Mail has a bullshit story about how difficult it is for poor Mr King to keep us up with the taigs because Ashley has hamstrung our earning capabilities FFS.

much as I hate the daily mail, there's a grain of truth in it. The share issue and merchandise issues relate to Ashley.

That's embarrassing and total lies if true.

I sit in BF4 but was moved to the main stand above the east enclosure for the OF game and the nick of the side of the Copland stand is a total disgrace. I'd say the roof of the Copland is in a worse condition than the roof of the Broomloan. 

18 months we've had these imposters yet the big white structure at the top of the main stand is yet to see a powerwash. Fucking pathetic bunch of clowns. 

What was actually the problem with allowing those hundreds of tradesmen who said they would help restore Ibrox for free? All the board had to do was cover like half the cost of materials? What happened then? Fuck all. A couple of paper banners on the broomloan are already fucked. 

This board is a laughing stock and were allowing it to happen because their pure Rangers men but. 

Rangers men don't miss an old firm game to play golf, Mr Gilligan

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Only thing I can think of is they're going ahead with the stand at auchenhowie? 

What worries me is DJ was saying it's already been spent. Now if we've replaced the training pitches or improved medical facilties or such like then fair enough.

But if it's just general upkeep then I worry that it's being talked about now to try and lower our expectations now that the window in open.

I have seen no evidence of major spending on the training ground or stadium. They're taking us for mugs