Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Remember Dominic Ball last season?

As soon as an English team come in for this guy he'll be off.

Think we tried to get him on loan for another year, wasnt to sign him. Rotheram signed him on a 3 year deal

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There you go,Rotherham.

That's who we're competing with in this day and age for players,fucking Rotherham.

Second tier of ZEnglish football has a shed load more money than the SPL, sad but a simple fact of life.  Things in Scotland have gotten worse under those two corrupt bastards Reagan and Doncaster.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Remember Dominic Ball last season?

As soon as an English team come in for this guy he'll be off.

I thought he was an honest big plodder, no more, a bit Kyle Bartley ish another we had on loan from the mighty Arsenal who I thought was terrible.

If the guy come here, plays well for 6 months then who knows maybe he'll say you know what I fancy giving this a go. 

'No point signing him on loan cos he'll just go back down to England'. What a shite attitude. At least him coming up here gives us a chance to sway him, add in the fact he'll bring some quality to a stuggling team in order to help us secure second place I really don't see what the problem is. 

Of course we'd all love to have players coming in signing long contracts but realistically that isn't going to happen, we can't afford to do that. Especially not in January. 

Just now, Misteral said:

Honestly, you should grow up a bit.....

Aye very good, play against Real even though you have no intention of staying there, just for a crack at the Bernabeu.. Then if he gets injured we have to start from scratch to find another player.

sound m8

10 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Dodoo is not good enough. That's why he spends more time on the bench than a jury.  

One of those players that gets better the less he plays. And yes our squad is pretty rubbish hence the inconsistency 

Dodoo is the most natural finisher we have 

4 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Because of two goals? He's done nothing to suggest he's anything other than average. Granted he hasn't had a decent run, so I wouldn't write him off completely. 

Dodo has all the footballing grace of Ted Mcminn with the ball getting caught under his feet more often than not but he deserves a run of a few games. Somehow he controls the ball then mis-controls it but somehow gets it back again. Just needs to be a bit sharper.