Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

Don't know anything about the lad but a creative midfielder is badly needed. Also, as others have said, is a hard as fuck DM cos Halliday is murder.

you could argue a 3rd box to box player is needed too. Holt's engine but a better quality player

I hope we can get this deal done. Here's a good article which quotes Rowatt his manager at Birmingham. https://t.co/0OsdyRtlOX

Rowatt is about to take over at Hull so here's hoping we move quickly. 

He sounds like a good driving force getting his team up the pitch. We needed that badly last week when Garner went off. Major upgrade on Holt

This is a really good video of him. As always with youtube, pinch of salt and all that .... but looks like one of the many players we need - someone that can pick the ball up in between the lines and either drive or pick a killer ball. Hopefully he can save us from the endless sideways passes of Holt. 

Defensive Mid so i never have to watch Halliday again and a striker next and i'd call it a good window.

Toral would be a great place to start, can`t expect to get everything we need this January but priorities to plug the gaps imo this window would be a playmaker such as Toral, a good defensive midfielder to replace Barton/(Rossiter for now), a striker to replace Garner if he`s out for 3 months and a quality CB with the hope that Senderos will be told to fuck off.

I`d argue we need another CB, another central midfielder of higher quality and a right winger but that can wait until the summer for now imo.

The problem with highlight videos is, you could put a video of my football highlights on youtube and I would have looked like a worldbeater. Nobody puts up a video of all the games they were utter gash.

I have never heard of him but he certainly looks good enough though and I wouldnt be averse to seeing him at Ibrox.

Am I the only one seeing the fact he has a broken ankle currently?

I'm not 100% but isn't a "Malleolar Injury" a broken ankle or a seriously fucked up ankle either way? 

First, he sprained his ankle playing at home to Sevilla on the 3rd of December

Then the Malleolar injury happened in the away game to Osasuna in the Copa Del Rey December 21st

His return date is currently "unknown" 

Surely this can't be happening then? (He does look pretty decent though from the videos of him!)

34 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'm not 100% but isn't a "Malleolar Injury" a broken ankle or a seriously fucked up ankle either way? 

Then the Malleolar injury happened in the away game to Osasuna in the Copa Del Rey December 21st

Surely this can't be happening then? (He does look pretty decent though from the videos of him!)

2nd post in the thread by TMB says he returned to training yesterday. 2nd last paragraph. 

40 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Was it no him that scored a peach in the home leg?

23 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

2nd post in the thread by TMB says he returned to training yesterday. 2nd last paragraph. 

That newspaper article just refers to sprained ankle though... and they've been wrong about quite a bit of stuff in the past so I have no idea what to believe. I thought a malleolar a bit more serious than just a sprain.

I know it's a bad example, but Rossiter was out with the same injury for 6 months a couple seasons back. (as I say though... that's a bad example cause he's been out with a "calf injury" for fuck knows how long now :lol:)

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That newspaper article just refers to sprained ankle though... and they've been wrong about quite a bit of stuff in the past so I have no idea what to believe. I thought a malleolar a bit more serious than just a sprain.

I know it's a bad example, but Rossiter was out with the same injury for 6 months a couple seasons back. (as I say though... that's a bad example cause he's been out with a "calf injury" for fuck knows how long now :lol:)

Rossiter would take 6 months to come back from a paper cut mate.