Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

I think this lad could be a real game changer for us.  We've been lacking midfield to front all season and he has undeniable quality.  I hope we can get one or two more in of this quality for the second half of the season.  A CDM and another attacking option would be high on my list. 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think people hoping for three new midfielders in this window are going to be left dissapointed.

Toral will hopefully come in and I would like to hope a more defensively minded one will too but with Halliday, Holt & Windass still at the club and unlikely to be moving on I think that will be it.

Not to mention that replacing your entire midfield in January is a stupid thing to do.

I'm hoping this is the first part of the spine of the team where quality which is head and shoulders above what we have is bought. 

Id be happy with a loan then a permanent deal in the summer. I hope the management and board realise we still need a CDM at least one CB a RB and a striker. 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Short term for a long term issue, i highly doubt arsenal will look to sell him in the summer given he's rated quite highly, so we're basically giving game time to someone who isn't our player so they can benefit while we are left with a hole to fill in the summer

He maybe an outstanding player, but he's not ours, we need permanent quality signings

Or maybe it's with a view of a season long loan next season if it works out well for everyone. 

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Short term for a long term issue, i highly doubt arsenal will look to sell him in the summer given he's rated quite highly, so we're basically giving game time to someone who isn't our player so they can benefit while we are left with a hole to fill in the summer

He maybe an outstanding player, but he's not ours, we need permanent quality signings

He's out of contract at the end of the season. 

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He won't make it with Arsenal, this is his fourth loan and its to Scotland. If he was to become a first team player he would of at least made his debut by now.

Every chance we can get him permanently. 

There's a strong chance he will leave in the summer, he's not broken into the 1st team and he's turning 22 next month. He also joined at the same time as hector bellerin who is a guaranteed starter every week and they are the same age. If toral had a future at arsenal he would definitely be there this season since his contract runs out.