Jon Toral Signs Until End of Season.

Think i'll wait and see with my own eyes on the pitch is this guys going to be good for us, or turn out to be dung like most of the other signings warburtons made so far. Seems that being kept in the dark about almost everything that goes on withour club has lead to myself and i assume some others in the support to take everything with a pinch of salt. 

6 hours ago, loyal said:

Getting a bit worrying  another  from Warburton's Watford/ Brentford  times beginning  too wonder if He knows any other contacts in the game .

Why?  As long as they offer something to the team, it doesnt matter where they come for.

All managers, included the greats, consistently go back and sign players who have played or worked for them before at their previous clubs. It makes so much sense because they know what they are getting  in terms of ability and temperament.  Far better this than signing a relative unknown from another country or continent on the back of a couple of scouting reports or some video footage (which unfortunately we have been guilty of in the past).

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Think i'll wait and see with my own eyes on the pitch is this guys going to be good for us, or turn out to be dung like most of the other signings warburtons made so far. Seems that being kept in the dark about almost everything that goes on withour club has lead to myself and i assume some others in the support to take everything with a pinch of salt. 

I'd be quite happy to be kept in the dark about every transfer/loan we have until the deal is done.

Looks like a good signing.

Played 2 full seasons in the English Championship where he seemed to be a stand-out at 19/20, obviously got pedigree.

Exactly the sort of signing that I've wanted MW to get hold of. 

Hopefully the boy comes and enjoys himself and signs in the summer.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

He won't make it with Arsenal, this is his fourth loan and its to Scotland. If he was to become a first team player he would of at least made his debut by now.

Every chance we can get him permanently. 

If its his 4th loan and we are the only ones in for him then my point stands, he'll not be of the quality we need, imo of course

Just now, Number5 said:

Looks like a good signing.

Played 2 full seasons in the English Championship where he seemed to be a stand-out at 19/20, obviously got pedigree.

Exactly the sort of signing that I've wanted MW to get hold of. 

Hopefully the boy comes and enjoys himself and signs in the summer.

Therein is the problem, if he's a standout in the championship why the fuck would he come here permanently, 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Therein is the problem, if he's a standout in the championship why the fuck would he come here permanently, 

He might become disillusioned with life at Arsenal?

He might actually enjoy his football.

The chances are he might be coming here to put his self in the shop window? Who knows.

I for one am happy with the signing, fuck watching Holt and Halliday running the show until the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I see countless posts saying he's amazing on here yet if he was he simply wouldn't be loaned to Scotland.

I had never even heard of him till a few days ago and I catch the championship highlights most weeks.

9 hours ago, now then forever said:

Really surprised people aren't more excited about this signing tbh.  Looks exactly what we need.  And is a really good coup from MW to land him imo.  Hopefully, we can get Rossiter back fit during the winter break too.

He sounds a really good player and it is good we are getting him in, but unless we can sign him at the end of the season then we are not much further ahead IMO. 

Hopefully he is available in our price range but until we find that out and he would want to sign I just cannot get too excited. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Has this been confirmed yet ? I can't see anything on the club's website and see nothing on Sky Sports News . 

Likewise, ive only seen what was posted in the Sun. Nothing from any other sources. Has anyone any other confirmation apart from that fucking rag.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I see countless posts saying he's amazing on here yet if he was he simply wouldn't be loaned to Scotland.

I had never even heard of him till a few days ago and I catch the championship highlights most weeks.

He doesn't need to be amazing to be very very good for Scotland.

He might not be a top Premier League player, maybe being a championship player is his level? But a decent Championship level player at 21 will be a very good player in Scotland. 

Struggling to think of many negatives on this one, other than if he puts in a good shift we won't be able to compete with other teams for his signature? 

Just now, Number5 said:

He doesn't need to be amazing to be very very good for Scotland.

He might not be a top Premier League player, maybe being a championship player is his level? But a decent Championship level player at 21 will be a very good player in Scotland. 

Struggling to think of many negatives on this one, other than if he puts in a good shift we won't be able to compete with other teams for his signature? 

I'm just pointing out I've never noticed him before and has never stood out to me while watching the championship.

Who knows if he will be good or not but we had the exact same hype fest with Zalalem and he was a let down. It's loan so it's not really a risk which is good but I'm not exactly expecting some sort of midfield master class that some of the comments in here seem to think he is going to be.

We need far more than a young loan player who's been shipped about every season.