Are we the best fans in the UK?

Gaz52

Add to this Ibrox is sold out every other week as well. We have around 42k season ticket holders (I think)

We are certainly up there with the best of them. 

The players need to realise how good they've got it. 

IMG_1226.PNG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are a loyal support but I believe we are one of the most apathetic too. We really do put up with so much. We have a huge fan base so numbers will be always be high but issues like the subway loyal go against us. Thousands of empty seats in last 10 minutes of an old firm game when there was only 1 goal in it was ridiculous. That said, I don't know if any other support would stand by their club the way we did in the last 5 years against so much off field nonsense and on field mediocrity.  I suspect though now we are back in the big league if things on the park don't change soon crowds will go down.

Before the last five years I'd possibly have said Man City had the best fans considering their attendances while in the lower leagues and having Man Utd as their neighbours.

Now I'd say it is us, in terms of loyalty. Whether it is, in terms of actual support during the games, is another matter, though.

I couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of us, we have a tremendous support especially away from home when you look at the sacrifices some of us put in. The attendance numbers speak for themselves we are a great support away but home is at times pathetic as has been said above folk love to leave with 75 mins gone some well before every week.