Gaz52

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Do you not care that all they other clubs that you are funding wanted us dead ? Remember their fans threatened their clubs with boycotts if they didn't boot us out ?

They must be pissing themselves laughing when we fill their middens and hand over a wad of cash.

BTW, Ive have heard all the arguements about supporting the team etc. 

I am not finding any other club, I am travelling to watch the team I support?

Dont give me this uber pish about funding other clubs, your hatred for other wee diddy teams like Motherwell and Partick Thistle should never get in the way of your love for Rangers and your determination to watch them week in week out, quite silly TBH. 

23 minutes ago, WGOH said:

I am not finding any other club, I am travelling to watch the team I support?

Dont give me this uber pish about funding other clubs, your hatred for other wee diddy teams like Motherwell and Partick Thistle should never get in the way of your love for Rangers and your determination to watch them week in week out, quite silly TBH.

You're doing both.

27 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

The Irish Catholics across the city wouldn't have came back from where we were. They'd have chucked it. We know it, they know it. That's good enough for me. 

The sfa and government wouldn't have let it happen to them 

24 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Tell me what's so wrong about that? Would you prefer we had no support at away games? 

You can do what you want mate

Im struggling to think of any other club in the world who was treated so harshly for the financial fuck up that was inflicted on us by first Murray then Whyte. FFS were still suffering because of it and nothing looks like it's gonna change any time soon.

Never forgive, never forget.

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

That's bullshit.

If someone else had a higher demand for the seat, then they should have/could have/would have bought a season ticket or a ticket.

The early leavers bought their tickets, whilst those you talk of didn't. That's the bottom line when it comes to measuring support.

And 10 to 30 minutes earlier?  For many the difference is several hours, and for some it's a day!  

I leave at 78 minutes btw. I have my reasons.  Anybody got an issue with that? :pipe:

What's your reason for leaving at 78 minutes then? 

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

have a guess - see how many good reasons you can come up with. :headscratch:

I would imagine like 90% of the  early leavers, it's either to go and stand in the Ibrox Subway queue or go to the boozer. 

29 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I would imagine like 90% of the  early leavers, it's either to go and stand in the Ibrox Subway queue or go to the boozer. 

or to get out of the Albion Car Park before the 1 hour wait begins?

I imagine if I had a couple of kids with me, it would be hard to justify the unpleasantness of that extra hour of agonising Albion exitry against the joy of the first 78 minutes.  Particularly when the games were for the large part anything but entertaining.

If you want to keep the kids enthused for the next game, you need to make the wole experience as unpainful as possible for them. 

There's one reason.  Not mine though. :pipe:

We also have a larger than normal share of travelling fans, coming from every corner of the UK.  Sometimes 10 minutes is all it takes for them to miss their inter-city train or whatever, and they may have to wait several hours, or even overnight, to get the next one. 

Not me though.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

or to get out of the Albion Car Park before the 1 hour wait begins?

I imagine if I had a couple of kids with me, it would be hard to justify the unpleasantness of that extra hour of agonising Albion exitry against the joy of the first 78 minutes.  Particularly when the games were for the large part anything but entertaining.

If you want to keep the kids enthused for the next game, you need to make the wole experience as unpainful as possible for them. 

There's one reason.  Not mine though. :pipe:

We also have a larger than normal share of travelling fans, coming from every corner of the UK.  Sometimes 10 minutes is all it takes for them to miss their inter-city train or whatever, and they may have to wait several hours, or even overnight, to get the next one. 

Not me though.

If leaving on 78 minutes makes that much of a difference to getting out the Albion I'd consider parking elsewhere. 

A very small percentage of people catching trains would be affected as dramatically as your suggesting by hanging on for the final whistle. 

Patheitc excuses if I'm being perfectly honest. But they're not yours, so you won't mind the criticism. 

28 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

If leaving on 78 minutes makes that much of a difference to getting out the Albion I'd consider parking elsewhere. 

A very small percentage of people catching trains would be affected as dramatically as your suggesting by hanging on for the final whistle. 

Patheitc excuses if I'm being perfectly honest. But they're not yours, so you won't mind the criticism. 

No, I won't mind the criticism. I think it's unfounded though.

A lot of people can't park elsewhere.  Me for example.

Not so very small a percentage.  You'd be amazed how many individual fans we have making their individual way loyally each fortnight from every corner of England, Wales, the North of Scotland, and Northern Ireland, by every possible means, all at the mercy of our dreadful transport infrastructure.  I take my hat off to them - I very much doubt I'd put myself through that every fortnight.  So if leaving 10 minutes early is worth it to them in the larger picture of their long commute, who are we to question that?

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

No, I won't mind the criticism. I think it's unfounded though.

A lot of people can't park elsewhere.  Me for example.

Not so very small a percentage.  You'd be amazed how many individual fans we have making their individual way loyally each fortnight from every corner of England, Wales, the North of Scotland, and Northern Ireland, by every possible means, all at the mercy of our dreadful transport infrastructure.  I take my hat off to them - I very much doubt I'd put myself through that every fortnight.  So if leaving 10 minutes early is worth it to them in the larger picture of their long commute, who are we to question that?

Maybe I'm being harsh questioning the individual. But my point still stands. Ibrox is half empty at the final whistle. There isn't 25000 people scared they'll miss their train. 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Maybe I'm being harsh questioning the indivaidual. But my point still stands. Ibrox is half empty at the final whistle. There isn't 25000 people scared they'll miss their train. 

No, I agree.

But many do have good reasons and you can't go questioning folk on exit as to their reasons for leaving early, so you have to just let 'em all go. :pipe:

4 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Easy tiger ?

To be fair, I completely agree. If your buying a season ticket, backing the club financially, you can leave whenever the fuck you like.

You can, and people who have genuine reasons then thats fine. But there is no way tens of thousands have an actual reason other than saving a bit of time, which is pathetic tbh. 

Its shite for the team, and it makes us look like shite fans.