Who needs enemies?

Miller time

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

FUCK SOS

I know him personally and have always had his back. Always knew him to b a good Bear that cares a lot for our club but sometimes went about it in the wrong way. I'm done with him now. I know the comments aren't great some of us made but it's just tongue in cheek. This could start a police investigation and some of our fans could get lifted for this and he knows that fine well. I'll never have anything to do with him again. 

There's no need for him to have done this

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He alleged he was doing what he did for the good of the club, was in it for now personal gain and would walk away. 

A liar who has always been on the make to profit from our situation.

All a bit similar to a glib and shameless one really.

He would, and is from what you say, happy to figuratively speaking throw bears under the bus. As long as his bank balance or press cuttings benefit.

As I say, fuck SOS.

Tbh he lost his business and developed depression and his marriage broke up with all that went on . I'm done now after this though 

19 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I know him personally and have always had his back. Always knew him to b a good Bear that cares a lot for our club but sometimes went about it in the wrong way. I'm done with him now. I know the comments aren't great some of us made but it's just tongue in cheek. This could start a police investigation and some of our fans could get lifted for this and he knows that fine well. I'll never have anything to do with him again. 

Nail on the head mate.

I don't know the guy but have always stayed out of threads that end up slating him and his pals.

I sometimes thought the personal abuse dished out to him was a bit harsh IF all he had was the clubs best interests at heart, he could have been working for his own benefit or the benefit of the current board though.

He has fucked it now, this is the lowest of the low, grassing on your own so he can claim self righteousness over other Bears.

He has now become toxic for club 1872, any thoughts i had of joining are now 100% gone (while he is involved)

The comments about that wee lad are harsh, no need for it, but most of the comments are regarding the exploitation of the boy to look good in the media by THEM.

That said, someone within club 1872 needs to have a word with him @D'Artagnan to tell him to screw the nut with the posting of screenshots from RM and incriminating fellow Bears.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nail on the head mate.

I don't know the guy but have always stayed out of threads that end up slating him and his pals.

I sometimes thought the personal abuse dished out to him was a bit harsh IF all he had was the clubs best interests at heart, he could have been working for his own benefit or the benefit of the current board though.

He has fucked it now, this is the lowest of the low, grassing on your own so he can claim self righteousness over other Bears.

He has now become toxic for club 1872, any thoughts i had of joining are now 100% gone.

The comments about that wee lad are harsh, no need for it, but most of the comments are regarding the exploitation of the boy to look good in the media.

That said, someone within club 1872 needs to have a word with him @D'Artagnan to tell him to screw the nut with the posting of screenshots from RM and incriminating fellow Bears.

100℅ mate that's my friendship gone with him. 

As you said, most of the comments are actually about how that filth use the wee guy as a poster boy. For someone on here though to take the screenshots angers me. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I feel physically sick reading this and contemplated for 24 hours about what to do with these screenshots that I've been sent. 

I got slaughtered by some of our own fans on some forums so what chance would a young Celtic fan have. 

I will no doubt receive ill words from some for highlighting these messages but they won't be from any normal thinking Rangers fans. 

When will fans understand that we are the public face of our club and rubbish like this effects the 99.9% of normal fans. The writers, those who admin these forums and even those who have clicked the like button on the forum should be ashamed of themselves."

So the head honcho of the sons of stein turns out to be a grass.

The irony :lol:

Hypocritical arsehole.

27 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

What's the lowlifes moniker?

Fuckin arsehole he's been chasing a blazer for years. Even if the comments were a bit much or whatever, there is absolutely no need for that attention seeking ugly bastard to do that. Anything for some likes and some recognition and for people to think 'aww Craig yous aren't all bad'. Fucking bellend of a bastard.

38 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Trying not to make it obvious. Have a look on their page 

Seen it now. Nothing worse than a grass tbh! Is it Craig Houston who is responsible for this? Can see a few bears giving him deserved abuse next time he's at Ibrox if that's the case. He'll probably phone the polis right enough the baldy cunt!

Just now, B1872 said:

Seen it now. Nothing worse than a grass tbh! Is it Craig Houston who is responsible for this? Can see a few bears giving him deserved abuse next time he's at Ibrox if that's the case. He'll probably phone the polis right enough the baldy cunt!

Yes it's him. 

He wasn't the one that done the screenshots though 

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"I feel physically sick reading this and contemplated for 24 hours about what to do with these screenshots that I've been sent. 

I got slaughtered by some of our own fans on some forums so what chance would a young Celtic fan have. 

I will no doubt receive ill words from some for highlighting these messages but they won't be from any normal thinking Rangers fans. 

When will fans understand that we are the public face of our club and rubbish like this effects the 99.9% of normal fans. The writers, those who admin these forums and even those who have clicked the like button on the forum should be ashamed of themselves."

So the head honcho of the sons of stein turns out to be a grass.

The irony :lol:

Deserves everything that'll come to him tbh the baldy mess!