Who needs enemies?

Miller time

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

He still posted it into the public domain the baldy cunt! Who done the screenshots? Was that a bear as well?

I'd imagine so but no idea. Someone sent him the screenshots and now he's posted it. Some of the comments are ridiculous saying call the police and get the posters arrested etc 

35 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Tbh he lost his business and developed depression and his marriage broke up with all that went on . I'm done now after this though 

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

But maybe some of that is due to many factors, external or personality for instance, other than him devoting time to do what he did.

Regardless, he's benefitted, got an Academy or 2 out of it, got into Directors box, got the c1872 gig. 

And is he still demanding the truth?

Is he fuck he's a puppet.

49 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I know him personally and have always had his back. Always knew him to b a good Bear that cares a lot for our club but sometimes went about it in the wrong way. I'm done with him now. I know the comments aren't great some of us made but it's just tongue in cheek. This could start a police investigation and some of our fans could get lifted for this and he knows that fine well. I'll never have anything to do with him again. 

There's no need for him to have done this

it has and the worst thing is he was snorting in a house with one of the boys he's fucked.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is the best thing for the bears involved to delete their accounts? Or are they fucked regardless?

Houston doesn't give a shite about the posts on here.  He's got what he wanted - plenty of likes and comments on his Facebook post and an increase of his reputation.  This won't go any further.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

But maybe some of that is due to many factors, external or personality for instance, other than him devoting time to do what he did.

Regardless, he's benefitted, got an Academy or 2 out of it, got into Directors box, got the c1872 gig. 

And is he still demanding the truth?

Is he fuck he's a puppet.

It's clearly went all to his head. He has a number of ex players as personal friends now and enjoys name dropping at every opportunity. Anytime I speak to him now it's annoying. As I said though, totally done with him now. 

Hes made that post as a simple look at me look at me and for nothing else 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

This is a "public domain" too, no? So anyone could screenshot anything, they don't need to be a member. 

Only members can view the General Sports section, which is where the screenshots were taken, so it had to be a member that sent them to the grass.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

This is a "public domain" too, no? So anyone could screenshot anything, they don't need to be a member. 

Nah, pretty sure it's been done by someone with an account. As far as im aware you can't see the locations of posters under their avatars unless you're signed into an account and those screenshots show them.

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Should have filmed it. Imagine being put out there then he'd be ruined 

Maybe next time someone will.

Not to jump on the guys illness but isn't he on record as saying that his involvement with SOS and trying to get rid of the old board led to his depression and marriage break up?

Someone should maybe give him a mirror the next time he snorts, drugs have been known to break up marraiges and cause depression.

But aye, feel sorry for me, it's all because my love of the club.

Prick.