Who needs enemies?

Miller time

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

This thread makes me think whiney whitney has been whacked with the banhammer and is still reeling from the blow

:confused:

If he ever was I'm pretty sure the mods and admin on here would have been pretty relaxed about it.

I really doubt they wouldn't give most people a second chance.

Not sucking up here, that's something I'd never do. I just think they are decent people.

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If he ever was I'm pretty sure the mods and admin on here would have been pretty relaxed about it.

I really doubt they wouldn't give most people a second chance.

Maybe they did it inadvertantly but

Job well done

34 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Aye Piperpetes posts man, I really struggle to make them out. It's like when I read them I stutter when mentally pronouncing the words. And then I feel like a mon.......sorry Craig Houston....I feel such a "SILLY BILLY"

At least you're a Billy mate, that's the important thing!

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

45 pages in less than a day? WTF? Tried reading back a page but haven't a clue what's going on. I'll go back a few more in hope it's not locked before I understand it.

The gist of it is is some folk were slagging jay (the sellick fan with down syndrome) in the laugh at sellick topic.

Sons of Struth facebook page screenshotted them and blew the whole thing out of proportion since they were grounds for removal anyway. 

Best of it is is the things were posted ages ago. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

The gist of it is is some folk were slagging jay (the sellick fan with down syndrome) in the laugh at sellick topic.

Sons of Struth facebook page screenshotted them and blew the whole thing out of proportion since they were grounds for removal anyway. 

Best of it is is the things were posted ages ago. 

Cheers.

Still making my way through the thread - so much reading! 

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's been 6 days since the old firm game where all his Rangers men directors didn't attend for this hugely symbolic game. 

He's had much longer than 24 hours to contemplate this, so where is the fuckers condemnation of King, Murray, Gilligan etc?

Hypocritical cunt that he is.

What planet have I been on. I've missed this. King I can maybe understand because I don't think he spends much time in the country but why weren't the other two at the game? I'm guessing there's a thread on this that I've missed? B&F?

5 hours ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

Good point Gogzy, I remember the clamour on here to see Chris Graham lose his job for mocking Allah.

Now the same people are disgusted at the thought of fellow bears potentially losing their jobs for mocking a disabled kid and his family

The sheer hypocrisy is staggering.

5 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

John Lydon, 1978, got banned from the beeb for it.

Lydon is a hero of mine, couldn't give a fuck that he was raised Irish Catholic. He rejects all of that nonsense very eloquently.

And by the same token, he explains very well why he had an issue with the state in the 70s. "You don't write God Save The Queen because you hate The Queen, I love The Queen. It's the Establishment that I dislike."

48 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Good point Gogzy, I remember the clamour on here to see Chris Graham lose his job for mocking Allah.

Now the same people are disgusted at the thought of fellow bears potentially losing their jobs for mocking a disabled kid and his family

The sheer hypocrisy is staggering.

There is a difference between normal people and being on the board of Rangers?

Also 

You talk shit.....