*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

7 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Likewise, I'm sure many are waiting eagerly for your opinion. Just because you paid to go to Germany doesn't make your opinion more valid.

It does as you can see strikers runs, movement off the ball players creeping out of position where the cameraman only follows the ball.

41 minutes ago, Smile said:

It does as you can see strikers runs, movement off the ball players creeping out of position where the cameraman only follows the ball.

Really. Away you go. I can't stand a fan who claims they no more because they were at a game. 

Fans are hurting but that's just bollocks. Also BEE coming on and opening up with so something about couldn't be ducked reading cunts opinions, likewise couldn't care for his either.

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really. Away you go. I can't stand a fan who claims they no more because they were at a game. 

Fans are hurting but that's just bollocks. Also BEE coming on and opening up with so something about couldn't be ducked reading cunts opinions, likewise couldn't care for his either.

Absolutely quackers mate 

56 minutes ago, jcb said:

Because the previous comment related to his time at Brentford. 

Mentioned what he has done at Rangers as well.

What he did at Brentford is irrelevant now 

people throw that in to excuse the bad job he's doing here 

13 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It Bollocks that you can watch strikers runs Guage defender positions see movement off the ball.?

Tv  just follows the ball, you can't really beat being at the game.

36 minutes ago, Smile said:

It Bollocks that you can watch strikers runs Guage defender positions see movement off the ball.?

Tv  just follows the ball, you can't really beat being at the game.

So that makes an opinion of someone watching at home less valid?

I travel home and away and very rarely do I watch off ball stuff, runs etc. Plus knowing the shape most fans are in I would say they are highly unlikely to give a great reflection of tactics etc. 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So that makes an opinion of someone watching at home less valid?

I travel home and away and very rarely do I watch off ball stuff, runs etc. Plus knowing the shape most fans are in I would say they are highly unlikely to give a great reflection of tactics etc. 

I'd say it does Agreements optional, though.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think it's fair to say you can get a better overall picture of the game if you attend it rather than watching it on TV - maybe not an Old Firm game when SKY have 40+ cameras so things can be highlighted but that scab channel Premier Sports is horrific and I'd trust a fan who saw the overall picture more than just what our own eyes saw on TV 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

What he did at Brentford is irrelevant now 

people throw that in to excuse the bad job he's doing here 

Not at all.

We are where i expected us to be at this point. Anybody who seriously thought we were going to challenge Celtic needs to be realistic in their expectations. They have a  huge financial advantage over us in terms of transfer fees & wages paid.

As Davie Weir said today "We need to take small steps". This isn't what some fans want to hear but imo is the only sensible way forward.   

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mate I've been on the beer for 3 days solid and just watched my team get humped 4-0 (admittedly in a friendly). We are Rangers and our recent results just aren't acceptable. 

8 minutes ago, jcb said:

Not at all.

We are where i expected us to be at this point. Anybody who seriously thought we were going to challenge Celtic needs to be realistic in their expectations. They have a  huge financial advantage over us in terms of transfer fees & wages paid.

As Davie Weir said today "We need to take small steps". This isn't what some fans want to hear but imo is the only sensible way forward.   

The small steps we are taking are backwards, we look less like a team now than at the start of his tenure.

13 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The small steps we are taking are backwards, we look less like a team now than at the start of his tenure.

At the start of his tenure we were playing in the Championship, which of course is going to result in us looking more impressive.