Rangers sign emerson hyndman on loan until end Of the season

RFC55

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

And in Europe and a season in the top league behind us? Hardly monotonous.

But still starting from scratch again, Loan Rangers are driving me Tonto.

I am not a fan, remind  me of the ones that never turned out shite and way overhyped.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, psb07158 said:

I'm not writing the boy off completely but it's incredibly disappointing if this is the only type of signing we're going to be making in the near future. 

It's clear we have no money and that is pretty shite tbh. 

I agree, I would rather it was permanent. I would rather one loan if necessary, and two permanents. However, if this player is better than what we have I'm willing, reluctantly, to take him if it means guaranteeing second place.

30 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not gna lie I thought this was a joke thread with a made up name and was trying hard to think of what the joke was :belm:

Would this be a loan or permanent deal?

I read the article and made the thread and still thought his name was made up :lol:

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

And in Europe and a season in the top league behind us? Hardly monotonous.

We'd have to get through 3 qualifiers to get to Europe. Can't see that happening. And a season back  in the top league doesn't mean a great deal if we don't have money to push on to win the league. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We'd have to get through 3 qualifiers to get to Europe. Can't see that happening. And a season back  in the top league doesn't mean a great deal if we don't have money to push on to win the league. 

It's a good point, but surely we would have to invest at that stage. I can't see any other option. Hopefully two of those three rounds would be something we could cope with. Who knows after that.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If this can help us get back to getting some really good loan signings from the EPL's top clubs, guys like Weiss and to a lesser extent Bartley then bring it on.

Aye the scum got Roberts on loan for 18 months - if that was the calibre of loan we brought in I'd be delighted.

37 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Have to make the same point as Toral though. What's the point... doesn't help for next season. 

Temporary cover for Rossiter and better than what we have. We must think we can get our own player fit and bedded in for next season. 

Toral could sign for us if he enjoys his loan. Bosman. He's also far better than Holt

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

-if that was the calibre of loan we brought in I'd be delighted.

This would probably mean Matt Crooks going out on loan. If that was the case it might be a good idea. If we can get Crooks having some games and back a better player then it suits us in the long term.

The vast majority of our signings will be underwhelming until we get some serious investment. We'll need to get used to it, I'm afraid.

Having said that, if they sign, I hope Hyndman and Jon Toral prove to be decent enough to help us get into Europe. 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye the scum got Roberts on loan for 18 months - if that was the calibre of loan we brought in I'd be delighted.

Agree with this, its like having a proper player with a contract rather than some guy on his holidays.

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Agree with the logic, but don't know if a 20 year old boy who can't get a game for Bournemouth is the type of loan who will help us pull away in 2nd place?

I'm pretty underwhelmed as well as quite frankly worried. Is this the best we can get?

I'd question MW completely if we sign Toral and this kid and we still see a midfield of Holt/Halliday/Windass. 

MW needs to do what he done to Mckay and Waghorn and drop them ffs. It's a shame the managers favourites are fucking awful

Holt hasn't assisted or scored all season!