Rangers sign emerson hyndman on loan until end Of the season

RFC55

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

When did loan deals suddenly become pointless? 

I suppose if it was the likes of Ronaldo on loan then that wouldn't be pointless but can this young man step up to the pressures that playing for Rangers brings, has he  just been brought in for cover, we need experience and skill IMO.

All the best to the boy though,  hope he makes us proud.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being down here and following Bournemouth i obviously know a bit about the boy.

He is very much a MW style player although identical in terms of physicality to what we have at the moment.

Ability wise a step up i would say even at 20 and the only thing i would say stands out is he is very positive on the ball.

Just now, Tav's Bandage said:

Being down here and following Bournemouth i obviously know a bit about the boy.

He is very much a MW style player although identical in terms of physicality to what we have at the moment.

Ability wise a step up i would say even at 20 and the only thing i would say stands out is he is very positive on the ball.

Only played twice in cup games for the 1st team, do you attend the youth/reserve games?

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I'd question MW completely if we sign Toral and this kid and we still see a midfield of Holt/Halliday/Windass. 

MW needs to do what he done to Mckay and Waghorn and drop them ffs. It's a shame the managers favourites are fucking awful

Holt hasn't assisted or scored all season! 

At the moment, drop them for who though? We don't have the depth. Maybe these two signings would give the manager that option.

17 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I suppose if it was the likes of Ronaldo on loan then that wouldn't be pointless but can this young man step up to the pressures that playing for Rangers brings, has he  just been brought in for cover, we need experience and skill IMO.

All the best to the boy though,  hope he makes us proud.

No Ronaldo would be a pointless loan signing til the end of the season too.

Unless there's a view to a permanent deal or a league to be won (which there's obv isn't anymore) then I see no point in the signing 

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Bournemouth changed 11 players they were destined to get beat with that attitude. Can hardly judge him based on that. 

Done fuck all in the game (I don't just mean today).

What gives you any confidence he can do a turn for us?

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Done fuck all in the game (I don't just mean today).

What gives you any confidence he can do a turn for us?

I don't know anything about him and don't pretend to. I replied to a poster who implied that because he was subbed today he isn't up to our standards

I'll wait and see. I think he's here to plug a gap while we try and get Rossiter right 

28 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Only played twice in cup games for the 1st team, do you attend the youth/reserve games?

I do not but i have seen him play and seen him plenty at Fulham, I have watched him for Bournemouth too in a pre season friendly if it helps?.

Wont bore with details but i have seen him here and there.

Guest Lloyd72
38 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I'd question MW completely if we sign Toral and this kid and we still see a midfield of Holt/Halliday/Windass. 

MW needs to do what he done to Mckay and Waghorn and drop them ffs. It's a shame the managers favourites are fucking awful

Holt hasn't assisted or scored all season! 

I agree with the rest but that simply isn't true.

I don't know anything about him and don't pretend to. I replied to a poster who implied that because he was subbed today he isn't up to our standards

I'll wait and see. I think he's here to plug a gap while we try and get Rossiter right 

'A poster' thinks that a guy with next to no track record (certainly recently), since his few games for Fulham, won't bring a vast amount to the table.

However, as you see him as a replacement for Rossiter, maybe that's a perfect fit - one no mark for another.

We need someone who can do us a turn at the moment - which suggests they should have a bit of recent history to back that up.

37 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Don't worry, there's someone for everyone. :hiboys:

Brave of you to "out yourself" like this, complete with image.

Prefer the ladies myself so sorry to disappoint.:justno:

Thanks for trying though

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

'A poster' thinks that a guy with next to no track record (certainly recently), since his few games for Fulham, won't bring a vast amount to the table.

However, as you see him as a replacement for Rossiter, maybe that's a perfect fit - one no mark for another.

We need someone who can do us a turn at the moment - which suggests they should have a bit of recent history to back that up.

That's why we are also signing Considine ?

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I agree with the rest but that simply isn't true.

Correct it isn't true but the real stats make for grim reading. He has scored one goal which was against Queen Of the South in the League Cup and he has just one assist which was for Waghorn's header against Hamilton. Transfermarkt have him down for two assists as they include winning a penalty against Kilmarnock in the 3-0 game. I wouldn't count that as an assist.

That's why we are also signing Considine ?

I have to join you in a ? for that!

There has to be some middle ground - experience is good....

But it has to be the right sort....

????

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Agree with the logic, but don't know if a 20 year old boy who can't get a game for Bournemouth is the type of loan who will help us pull away in 2nd place?

Maddison from Norwich improved the sheep, and he can't get a game in the division below. Worth a punt to secure 2nd and get players at a decent price in the summer, no over priced in Jan

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Correct it isn't true but the real stats make for grim reading. He has scored one goal which was against Queen Of the South in the League Cup and he has just one assist which was for Waghorn's header against Hamilton. Transfermarkt have him down for two assists as they include winning a penalty against Kilmarnock in the 3-0 game. I wouldn't count that as an assist.

Too true - I almost thought Stevie Smith was giving us a hand with that foul!

9 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Maddison from Norwich improved the sheep, and he can't get a game in the division below. Worth a punt to secure 2nd and get players at a decent price in the summer, no over priced in Jan

That crossed my mind aswell tbh.