Where's the grass is blue thread?

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just seen your edit. Maybe if Phil does write something you agree with you could rehash that and pass it off as your own so no one has any issue with the author. 

Beats me how you all know what Phil writes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't particularly. Read a few of his pieces and seen enough wee bits on Twitter to know he's absolutely fucking bonkers. But hey, as long as the message is spot on. 

Are you saying you'd disagree even if the message was spot on simply based on who the author was?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't particularly. Read a few of his pieces and seen enough wee bits on Twitter to know he's absolutely fucking bonkers. But hey, as long as the message is spot on. 

This is the Problem you read stuff on Twitter then somehow associate it with posters on here who don't use twitter we see that a lot on here now.

I think a lot of posters get wound up by the filth on twitter then come on here and take it out on us who know nothing of what they post or say.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Are you saying you'd disagree even if the message was spot on simply based on who the author was?

In some cases it would seriously damage the credibility of any message and in the case of using DLP's stuff that would be one where it's credibility is seriously harmed by who the author is (and Virtuoso being so keen that it didn't get out)

Same with the Jackson/King thing in today's paper. Jackson has taken the hump at not getting fed things like the Barton story before the Sun get them. Jackson/Traynor is similar as they haven't exactly been friendly since Traynor's final newspaper article and Jackson (along with a few other Scottish journos) take great joy in causing hassle for JT.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Folk should just grow up and get off that twitter shite causes nothing but trouble 

Oh look i won an argument with a 12 year old scum supporter seems the level most adhere to that use it.

It for Kids twitter and perverts who want to look at Kids.:troll:

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is the Problem you read stuff on Twitter then somehow associate it with posters on here who don't use twitter we see that a lot on here now.

I think a lot of posters get wound up by the filth on twitter then come on here and take it out on us who know nothing of what they post or say.

What have I associated with posters on here that was posted on Twitter? Pointing out DLP was using someone else's photos and pretending it was him? 

Just now, Smile said:

Oh look i won an argument with a 12 year old scum supporter seems the level most adhere to that use it.

It for Kids twitter and perverts who want to look at Kids.

So does that mean out management team comprise of two perverts who want to look at kids?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What have I associated with posters on here that was posted on Twitter? Pointing out DLP was using someone else's photos and pretending it was him? 

You have answered your own question there Dude.

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just seen your edit. Maybe if Phil does write something you agree with you could rehash that and pass it off as your own so no one has any issue with the author. 

See this gets me as i don't know what Phil writes but a lot of posters do.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have answered your own question there Dude.

See this gets me as i don't know what Phil writes but a lot of posters do.

so because it was mentioned in Twitter it shouldn't be mentioned? I don't get the point you're trying to make here whatsoever. I questioned the credibility of using a blog (and deliberately trying to hide who the author was) written by someone that had been outed. Much the same as anyone would if, for example, I posted a John James (another mentalist who started out as claiming to be a bear before being caught out) blog having a go at bears then tried to hide who the author was. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

You took that too literally Dude, you get what i mean I'm sure of that your not a daft guy.

I really don't. A slightly different form of social media from the very one we're using is for "kids or perverts who want to look at kids". What do you mean if not  "it's for kids and perverts who want to look at kids"?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

so because it was mentioned in Twitter it shouldn't be mentioned? I don't get the point you're trying to make here whatsoever. I questioned the credibility of using a blog (and deliberately trying to hide who the author was) written by someone that had been outed. Much the same as anyone would if, for example, I posted a John James (another mentalist who started out as claiming to be a bear before being caught out) blog having a go at bears then tried to hide who the author was. 

I thought Virtuoso posted don't mind the source when he posted it If the points are points we all feel strongly about it would be daft not to mention them if they genuinely concern us would it not.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I really don't. A slightly different form of social media from the very one we're using is for "kids or perverts who want to look at kids". What do you mean if not  "it's for kids and perverts who want to look at kids"?

It just looks very childlike to me even when you see snippets from it posted on here, the statement i made was a bit of a joke but in saying that it looks more for wee silly kids to me.

It seems to turn adults into kids as well. Here's my tea post:thinking:

I had to laugh a bit when Greg told me how many followers his Dads pub had like it meant something to me, it didn't.

I thought Virtuoso posted don't mind the source when he posted it If the points are points we all feel strongly about it would be daft not to mention them if they genuinely concern us would it not.

And he was repeatedly asked who the source was and declined to say. That to me speaks volumes and has me wondering why he was so keen people didn't know who wrote it.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And he was repeatedly asked who the source was and declined to say. That to me speaks volumes and has me wondering why he was so keen people didn't know who wrote it.

I thought most posters worked it out quite early on, maybe just the smart posters spotted it i guess.

It just looks very childlike to me even when you see snippets from it posted on here, the statement i made was a bit of a joke but in saying that it looks more for wee silly kids to me.

It seems to turn adults into kids as well.

That's because you'll see tiny wee snippets of, literally, millions of tweets. Any snippets you see are reflective of the folk who posted it, not every user just in the same way that if you take a handful of posts on here it's not reflective on all the other users of the site. Could lift 5 BP9 posts and say that all the posters on here are haggis-munching, hill-climbing SNP voters but it wouldn't be anywhere close to accurate.

Just now, The Dude said:

That's because you'll see tiny wee snippets of, literally, millions of tweets. Any snippets you see are reflective of the folk who posted it, not every user just in the same way that if you take a handful of posts on here it's not reflective on all the other users of the site. Could lift 5 BP9 posts and say that all the posters on here are haggis-munching, hill-climbing SNP voters but it wouldn't be anywhere close to accurate.

Maybe its also because i'm double your age and view it differently.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

It seems to turn adults into kids as well. Here's my tea post:thinking:

I had to laugh a bit when Greg told me how many followers his Dads pub had like it meant something to me, it didn't.

That's Instagram really. Never see that kinda stuff on Twitter. Least not the folk Infollow.