• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

It just looks very childlike to me even when you see snippets from it posted on here, the statement i made was a bit of a joke but in saying that it looks more for wee silly kids to me.

It seems to turn adults into kids as well. Here's my tea post:thinking:

I had to laugh a bit when Greg told me how many followers his Dads pub had like it meant something to me, it didn't.

Ironically I find on here rather childish and clique like - whereas twitter is really diverse. I didn't mention it to impress but to reinforce the point that there are thousands of Rangers fans on there who wouldn't likely see a post on here and that's why I would criticise the comments from the sun comments. 

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

Ironically I find on here rather childish and clique like - whereas twitter is really diverse. I didn't mention it to impress but to reinforce the point that there are thousands of Rangers fans on there who wouldn't likely see a post on here and that's why I would criticise the comments from the sun comments. 

That's a good point. on Twitter i guess.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's because you'll see tiny wee snippets of, literally, millions of tweets. Any snippets you see are reflective of the folk who posted it, not every user just in the same way that if you take a handful of posts on here it's not reflective on all the other users of the site. Could lift 5 BP9 posts and say that all the posters on here are haggis-munching, hill-climbing SNP voters but it wouldn't be anywhere close to accurate.

I go hill walking and hate the SNP and haggis 

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And he was repeatedly asked who the source was and declined to say. That to me speaks volumes and has me wondering why he was so keen people didn't know who wrote it.

After I posted the article yesterday, I simply forgot to include a link to the blog. I wasn't back online until later last night and noticed the length of the thread. I was in the process of answering various comments and when I went to click submit, @gogzy had locked the thread. I'm sure he'll confirm this  :anger::lol:

For what it's worth, it was glaringly obvious who the author was.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

After I posted the article yesterday, I simply forgot to include a link to the blog. I wasn't back online until later last night and noticed the length of the thread. I was in the process of answering various comments and when I went to click submit, @gogzy had locked the thread. I'm sure he'll confirm this  :anger::lol:

Someone had put a Davy's left peg tag OK the thread mate

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Of course you did. Amazing that someone who manages to share the all the VB stuff you post without forgetting the link manages to forget it when he uses an outed fake. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

@Louden_Greg get your old man on here and lets get to the bottom of it.., Last thing you need is another thread mate!

Have all the threads you want. He's banned nothing I can do about it and I haven't asked to get any of the other threads deleted