Jump to content

Jordan Rossiter


WilliamFyfe
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Is he still in the country?

There is more than a calf strain to this saga. 

One day we will learn the truth.

Why does there have to be? He had injuries last season when he was with Liverpool, so it isn't exactly a unique situation. The truth can very easily be that he has had a hamstring and calf problem, and so has been sidelined. You think that is unusual?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Lloyd72

He's had recurring muscle injuries for about 2 years now, the best way to help him get over them is to give him and extended period of time to get fit. He has time on his side as he is still only 19/20 iirc

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Why does there have to be, he had injuries last season when he was with Liverpool. That isn't exactly unique. The truth can very easily be that he has had a hamstring and calf problem, and so has been sidelined. You think that is unusual?

Doesn't have to be, however for a young player to be sidelined with any strain injury for this length of time is unusual. Given his youth and the medical facilities available to him at Murray Park. I think there is more to it than an injury.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Doesn't have to be, however for a young player to be sidelined with any strain injury for this length of time is unusual. Given his youth and the medical facilities available to him at Murray Park. I think there is more to it than an injury.

Is it really unusual for a young player, or any player, to be sidelined for months with hamstring and calf problems? And what do medical facilities have to do with it? He was injured at Liverpool last season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Thanks for clarifying the situation. Can't beat "somewhere" as a source. :facepalm:

I wasn't saying it as fact smartarse and I don't remember exactly where I heard it from but do remember hearing but wasn't saying as if t was fact or anything :facepalm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's just a injury how come the club ain't coming out and just telling us what the prob is and the real length of time he's going 2b out for? Why the secrecy? That's what makes me think there's more 2 it and now were signing 2 midfielders! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

If it's just a injury how come the club ain't coming out and just telling us what the prob is and the real length of time he's going 2b out for? Why the secrecy? That's what makes me think there's more 2 it and now were signing 2 midfielders! 

The manager has been very clear about the player's injury situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, denya said:

I wasn't saying it as fact smartarse and I don't remember exactly where I heard it from but do remember hearing but wasn't saying as if t was fact or anything :facepalm:

You probably read it on one of the hourly Rossiter threads mate.

A grown man being homesick when he is an hours flight from home though? Don't MW's and SDW's families live down south? Must cry themselves to sleep every night.

If only someone would invent a small rectangular box that you could use to communicate over distance...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You probably read it on one of the hourly Rossiter threads mate.

A grown man being homesick when he is an hours flight from home though? Don't MW's and SDW's families live down south? Must cry themselves to sleep every night.

If only someone would invent a small rectangular box that you could use to communicate over distance...

 I certainly remember Barry Ferguson being rather homesick and he was only in Blackburn! I don't understand it either but I have known a few British people to get homesick very quickly so it wouldn't surprise me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 January 2022 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Ross County v Rangers
      Global Energy Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...