Jordan Rossiter

WilliamFyfe

Just now, denya said:

I certainly remember Barry Ferguson being rather homesick and he was only in Blackburn! I don't understand it either but I have known a few British people to get homesick very quickly so it wouldn't surprise me. 

Barry missed Rangers not Scotland. No sane man would miss this fenian ran SNP shitehole. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Is it really unusual for a young player, or any player, to be sidelined for months with hamstring and calf problems? And what do medical facilities have to do with it? He was injured at Liverpool last season. 

Remember Houlier sent Gerard to France to get the wisdom teeth removed to stop his hamstring injuries, ?????‍?

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/van-persie-follows-gerrard-and-malouda-wisdom-in-dental-stakes/20730#Drs1HhyL4YgbQXjF.97

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Barry missed Rangers not Scotland. No sane man would miss this fenian ran SNP shitehole. 

Just saying its quite common for British people to get homesick very quickly as I have known a few. I wouldn't know as I do not live in Scotland. 

Just now, denya said:

Just saying its quite common for British people to get homesick very quickly as I have known a few. I wouldn't know as I do not live in Scotland. 

He is still in Britain mate. We have planes, trains and even cars. Any grown man who gets homesick in the UK needs to stop suckling from his mother and grow a set of balls.

Anyhow, I heard from MW on the official Rangers website that the lad was injured. Don't know why people feel the need to read anything else into it.

59 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Did he score or nearly score from long range in that match? It's okay if you don't remember, but I think I think he took a long range effort, which for a CH was a bit unusual.

Think that was the one before (Nike family day at Ibrox) then he got hurt a few days later at Goodison against Everton.

2 hours ago, denya said:

I wasn't saying it as fact smartarse and I don't remember exactly where I heard it from but do remember hearing but wasn't saying as if t was fact or anything :facepalm:

mibee you wur in a taxi or wur you speaking to Kenny Miller's neighbour or perhaps you read it on a tarrier tweet.

55 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

mibee you wur in a taxi or wur you speaking to Kenny Miller's neighbour or perhaps you read it on a tarrier tweet.

Hilarious. when is your next comedy session? Remind me not to go to it. 

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Why does there have to be? He had injuries last season when he was with Liverpool, so it isn't exactly a unique situation. The truth can very easily be that he has had a hamstring and calf problem, and so has been sidelined. You think that is unusual?

What is unusual is a game played  nearly 3 months ago, was just too soon, also he was 7-10 days away at the start of last month, that's unusual.

The only season he didn't seem to have any injury problems was the 13/14 season where he played 19 games in the 2nd premier league.

Otherwise, he's been plagued with injury for the past couple years:

February 2015 til August 2015 - Out with a "malleolar" injury

October/November 2015 - Out with a muscle fibre issue

December 2015 til June 2016 - Out with a hamstring injury

September 2016 til Present - Out with a calf injury

It's mental :headscratch:

44 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The only season he didn't seem to have any injury problems was the 13/14 season where he played 19 games in the 2nd premier league.

Otherwise, he's been plagued with injury for the past couple years:

February 2015 til August 2015 - Out with a "malleolar" injury

October/November 2015 - Out with a muscle fibre issue

December 2015 til June 2016 - Out with a hamstring injury

September 2016 til Present - Out with a calf injury

It's mental :headscratch:

That's grim reading that.