Jordan Rossiter

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Terrible signing and I don't get the hype either - he's probably the only player in the world that even with the dreaded 3 minute YouTube compilation I didn't see the hype either and those videos had the likes of Dodoo scoring from every angle on the park 

He came highly thought of and enough people on here liked what they saw of him. I don't quite see how he is a terrible signing. Rothen was a terrible signing (or should that be rotten). Kyle was a terrible signing, Beatty was a terrible signing. I don't see how this lad compares. Of course, if you mean terrible signing because of his past injury record then you may have a point but as your post stands it sounds like you think he is shit which he clearly isn't.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

He came highly thought of and enough people on here liked what they saw of him. I don't quite see how he is a terrible signing. Rothen was a terrible signing (or should that be rotten). Kyle was a terrible signing, Beatty was a terrible signing. I don't see how this lad compares. Of course, if you mean terrible signing because of his past injury record then you may have a point but as your post stands it sounds like you think he is shit which he clearly isn't.

You don't get how someone who's played about 3 games and might never play again isn't a terrible signing? 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Me neither. Worrying that KAI is also hinting that he may not play again at all. 

I've no inside info on it mate just a gut feeling ......and something The Dudes mum let slip the other night 

On 09/01/2017 at 11:47 PM, Turnberry18 said:

The manager has been very clear about the player's injury situation.

Has he? I recall a recent press conference where he was very vague about what the problem is and wouldn't comment to the journo what the injury actually was.

18 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Rossiter's continued absence with Warburton seemingly reduced to 'sometime soon' types of response to questions about him are turning into a bit of a mystery.   Maybe he'll surprise us all and re-surface around Springtime for the last handful of games so that he can ease himself into contention for next season.   

But wait.   It's not just Rossiter who has disappeared.   Where is Senderos?  Is he still with the Club?  Has he gone on loan somewhere?   Will he ever play for us again?    He really does seem to have done a decent disappearing act.......and getting paid for it too.

Senderos can continue with his disappearing act for all I'm concerned, would be great to offload him but doubt that will happen. Just as long as he's nowhere near the first team. I backed his signing, stupidly, the guy is a donkey. 

Senderos is on the bench most weeks.

People saying you can't say Rossiter is good after only seeing him in 3 games are the same ones saying he's shite after only seeing him in 3 games... Do you see the contradiction there?

Warburton has said it's a private medical issue. It could be depression or something, you never really know what's going on in the boy's life but people are quick to assume to fit their wee hate-filled agendas

I go back to when the Rangers fan met him on the train back up to Glasgow after the ENG-SCO game in November, Rossiter said he's delighted to be at Rangers and he can't wait to get fit again

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Does anyone know if he'll be heading to Leipzig? 

And I know he's 10 days away before anyone replies telling me :lol:

MW sent him 10 days in advance of the rest of the squad so he should be ready in time. Of course he might slip on snow and suffer a major set back like a calf strain.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Warburton has said it's a private medical issue. It could be depression or something, you never really know what's going on in the boy's life but people are quick to assume to fit their wee hate-filled agendas

I go back to when the Rangers fan met him on the train back up to Glasgow after the ENG-SCO game in November, Rossiter said he's delighted to be at Rangers and he can't wait to get fit again

Yeah....it could be completely non-football related. Something along the lines that Darren Fletcher has had to deal with.

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

To be fair he is unlikely to say its shite and he hates it

22 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Nail on head. Here's hoping it is a calf strain or something else physical.