March Old Firm

james_85

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't be fussed if I never got a ticket for this one.

Last one the cost, performance, banners effigies, getting herded in by plod etc... just a really horrible shite day all round.

Nah, kidding myself, I know I'm feeling that now but will be gutted nearer time if im not there.

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

anyone that gives these stinking bastards money to witness an Iraoke needs their heads looked at. total scum the cunts 

Hmm they are only going to you know....support their team.

I wouldn't do it due to the price more than anything but thankful our support do because fuck them having a full stadium of bheasty rodents.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hmm they are only going to you know....support their team.

I wouldn't do it due to the price more than anything but thankful our support do because fuck them having a full stadium of bheasty rodents.

Why the wide first sentence? I know why they are going but don't see why everyone moans about what they cunts get up to but still pay for the overpriced tickets to watch it. They are total scum and should be treated as such, not fed by the blue pound. 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Why the wide first sentence? I know why they are going but don't see why everyone moans about what they cunts get up to but still pay for the overpriced tickets to watch it. They are total scum and should be treated as such, not fed by the blue pound. 

Because you called our supporters not right in the head that's why.

Going to support Rangers is something you should be praised for not mocked for which is what you did.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Because you called our supporters not right in the head that's why.

Going to support Rangers is something you should be praised for not mocked for which is what you did.

Im not mocking any Rangers supporters that's for sure. I do think that if u can pay a club that's still covering up child abuse and hanging effigies of orangemen and Rangers supporters whilst listening to an iraoke crazy money then there's something not quite right. Our support who go there will be treated like second class citizens and watch all of the above will then come on here and have a moan about it. I wish our support would refuse to go there until things change, many abandoned ibrox a few year ago shame they couldn't do the same with that shithole