March Old Firm

james_85

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knocked back a ticket for the last game at the methadome - mainly because i knew i couldnt trust myself against them after the shite weve had to hear from the for the last 5 years.

To paraphrase catherine tate "its their faces, they make me sick"

I'll be doing the same again with this one - armchair loyal for me. 

51 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

And they haven't already won the title, don't think I could stomach giving them a guard of honour. 

Have done a couple of sums. I may be wrong, but if they gain eight points more than us in the next six games then they could mathematically take the league with this one. All dependant upon no postponements etc

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Have done a couple of sums. I may be wrong, but if they gain eight points more than us in the next six games then they could mathematically take the league with this one. All dependant upon no postponements etc

Our next seven fixtures are honking , sure 4 or five of them are away to Motherwell , hearts , Dundee and Inverness before we head to the Saville dome 

Sadly with this is team such a run of away games gives me the fear more than hope 

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wouldn't be fussed if I never got a ticket for this one.

Last one the cost, performance, banners effigies, getting herded in by plod etc... just a really horrible shite day all round.

Nah, kidding myself, I know I'm feeling that now but will be gutted nearer time if im not there.

You've summed me feelings up too.

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

they won that a long time ago and will mathematically have won it before then.

So your saying they will have it mathematically won in February? 

Any older/more knowledgeable bears know what's the earliest the league has ever been won?

16 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

So your saying they will have it mathematically won in February? 

Any older/more knowledgeable bears know what's the earliest the league has ever been won?

Pretty sure the biggest gap so far was us under advocatt in his second season . Think we won it by 21 points or so .