Greenock Union Jack RSC

bouncy

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I was born and bred in Govan, and even going back 50-60 years there was always a high proportion of tarriers despite the world's greatest football club being on the doorstep. In fact tarriers I know from Govan and Ibrox are among the most bitter I have met, (outside of Coatbridge which is on another level.)

Apparently apart from the potato famine Irish brigade there was also a large number who settled in Govan from the unreformed Western Isles, like Barra and South Uist. Whereas the Presbyterian folk from the islands like Harris, Lewis and North Uist tended to settle across the Clyde in Partick.

Even worse now we have the other imigrants taking over. Remember when at school a black kid or an asian was a rare thing. Now its a  white prodestant kid.

6 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Spelling never been good especialy when on the drink with nae specs.

Jammy bassa drinking on a school night!:lol:

Rumour has it that too much drinking is what got that fat fucking mhutants wains took aff him, well that and his weird obsession with the famous.

Good luck guys, good to see an RSC in the taigy midden that is Greenock

And yes it is, fucking full of them.

That said theres plenty of Rangers fans too, its just that heroin is all over the place in Inverclyde and dirty junkie scum tend to support celtic more than us.