• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

O'halloran might be away next then 

Wish the lad all the best, he needs game time and he won't get that here with his current ability. 

The think is I dont want MOH to leave because I rate him and I think he is our best option on the wing, I know he has divided the support a lot, but I would much rather see him on the wing than waghorn!

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

The think is I dont want MOH to leave because I rate him and I think he is our best option on the wing, I know he has divided the support a lot, but I would much rather see him on the wing than waghorn!

I like him too, he's got great pace and puts defenders under pressure. 

He needs a little work on the crossing department.

I always gauge a wingers ability on the amount of defenders assigned to them, eg McKay starting with 1 man marking him and finishing with 3 marking him :pipe: 

11 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

All the best to him 

Fingers crossed he gets regular game time - certainly got the physique to make it so I hope he does well and comes back a better player 

Hope they play him in his best position, the Hearts game was Ideal for him to compete against the big black Jambo guy, who was running the show, but his 1st start for us & he was played in an unfamiliar role. Is it any wonder he didn't shine in that game. think if given the chance in a holding midfield role he will show his worth.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Barton,Crooks,Kranjcar and Rossiter all brought in to strengthen our midfield in the summer.

That worked out well.

It's hardly his fault 2 of them have been badly injured, another just back from a 9 month injury and can't get into the stride of things and the Barton saga wasn't exactly his fault either. Any player can get injured at any time, it's not something the manager can exactly help

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

It's hardly his fault 2 of them have been badly injured, another just back from a 9 month injury and can't get into the stride of things and the Barton saga wasn't exactly his fault either. Any player can get injured at any time, it's not something the manager can exactly help

Yeah, it must be a total shock that Kranjcar and Rossiter have had injury problems..

It's hardly like they've got a history of being injured or anything..

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Barton,Crooks,Kranjcar and Rossiter all brought in to strengthen our midfield in the summer.

That worked out well.

Again I'll say it. Had ally brought them in folk would be wanting him lynched 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah, it must be a total shock that Kranjcar and Rossiter have had injury problems..

Rossiter was worth the risk though.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

some people really do have their head in the sand and any criticism of warburton, his judgement on players and tactics, is totally off limits. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye, he's been brilliant..

He's young and if given enough time to get over these injuries will be a valuable player for us. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Again I'll say it. Had ally brought them in folk would be wanting him lynched 

Definitely.

The excuses trotted out on here are quite something.

Also bear in mind that 3 of those four players will be top earners at club. Add in Senderos as well and it's quite something.