jcb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If we have renegaded on the long-standing agreement to pay for the damage we cause each other in each others stadiums then as much as I hate to admit it, Celtic are well within their rights.

In fact it's embarrassing. 

40k does seem over the top though for shitty toilets 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

40k does seem over the top though for shitty toilets 

It is .. but they will have their preferred contractor who will be on standby and probably come in with a team the night the games finished and charge a premium for it. 

It will no doubt be a company who's owner/project manager is good pals with Lawell ... it happens.

Mr Park and Murray will no doubt have the same sorts of contractors on standby at our end too. Mates.

I hate having anything to do with that scum. We should have no reciprocal agreements or arrangements whatsoever with them.  They are the enemy. They made that very clear over the last few years.

I would make them wait till hell freezes over and if they want to do the same with us then that's fine by me - it's there perogative. 

Couple of points here from this story.

The damage at the dome of shame was months ago and looks like our club saying we were left with damage is the reason it hasn't been paid, Once again if there was indeed damage from the new year game then why didn't the club state this after the game rather than wait until the media are running a story before telling us there was damage.

I don't also believe the club has ignored the damage done at the dome and i think the damage has been disputed at the amount they are claiming for it, £40k for a suspended ceiling, A few sinks,couple of mirrors and a couple of toilet cubicles, That seems an awful lot of money.

They also say there was 7,000 of the unwashed at Ibrox and all the tickets were £49 and the unwashed owed us £340k.. They had an allocation of 7,500 minimum which adds upto £367,500. Where has the other £27,500 went.

I also think that if there is a dispute over costs of damage then if it can't be resolved then the legal route is the only option, I can't see how they can withhold money from us simply because if both party's can't agree then it goes to court.

The club perhaps don't agree with the claim for damages and it does sound quite a high amount and perhaps the reason for the dispute,Perhaps also the club didn't get a say as the damage had been repaired and the unwashed simply sent the bill and quite easily the prices have been inflated and the reason the club don't agree.

One thing we do want is perhaps the club to state why they haven't paid it and ask why they chose now to tell us there was damage to our stadium rather than wait till it's in the media and retort by saying " well they damaged our stadium".

Our board should grow a backbone and a pair of balls.

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

40k does seem a bit hefty for a few sinks, a plumber and ceiling tiles. Maybe that's why we never stumped up? 

You obviously haven't dealt with a plumber recently.

Until we respond it's difficult to comment further on this tbh.

The club should however have anticipated this move by Celtic and demanded cash up front before any tickets were given to them. Had they refused then sell them to our own support and make public the reasons behind it.

If only there was a way to make the fucking idiots who trashed the place pay it up, unfortunately we'll never know who they are.  They're inadvertently hurting the club though because they're wee minds couldn't comprehend that something like this bullshit might happen and we're getting shafted on the fee too.  Great.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

One thing sticks out: our club still appears utterly clueless in terms of how to play the media.

Think you may find Scotland's MSM doesn't have a balanced approach when it comes to anything relating to the PUL community.

Do you think they would project anything our club puts out with the same enthusiasm as they do when it comes to where their loyalties lie, not at all it's only about demonising anything relating to our protestant heritage.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It is .. but they will have their preferred contractor who will be on standby and probably come in with a team the night the games finished and charge a premium for it. 

It will no doubt be a company who's owner/project manager is good pals with Lawell ... it happens.

Mr Park and Murray will no doubt have the same sorts of contractors on standby at our end too. Mates.

Mates but not mates rates ?

I hope Rangers see this. 

My take on this. I was in that toilet with my young son. 2 tiles were off the roof and my boy said what happened to roof. There was no tiles on the ground. 

I went for a Piss 3 times with the young yin and my bad bladder.......and EVERY time there was Police in the Toilet.

Who took the photo of the empty toilet  ? >> the Cluedo in me says the person who took the photy wrecked the toilet...... Cause the Police certainly were in there when the bears were taking a piss.

Like everything in and around the piggery, everything is brand new, who pays for it ? nOT THEM !

31 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

I hope Rangers see this. 

My take on this. I was in that toilet with my young son. 2 tiles were off the roof and my boy said what happened to roof. There was no tiles on the ground. 

I went for a Piss 3 times with the young yin and my bad bladder.......and EVERY time there was Police in the Toilet.

Who took the photo of the empty toilet  ? >> the Cluedo in me says the person who took the photy wrecked the toilet...... Cause the Police certainly were in there when the bears were taking a piss.

Like everything in and around the piggery, everything is brand new, who pays for it ? nOT THEM !

Eh?

There was a video of our fans jumping around wrecking the toilet :headscratch:

Absolute joke if we were refusing to pay the any monies owed, especially if it's been since September and it's came to Celtic leaking it to the press.

What I would do would reduced Celics allocation for the next match for the monies owed £40,000/£49=817

so reduce their allocation by 820 people, in fact reduce it to the corner and sell the Broomie to season ticket holders for the remaining match, £350,000 x2 a season is good money and I can understand the reason the club don't want to cut it but they could quite easily just sell the tickets to our own and whack em in the corner.

I thought that They had already got their money out of us by the massive surcharge on ticket prices. Unless, of course, they charge everyone £49 to be herded like cattle into their dump.

They've got a fucking brass neck, that a barrowload of Semtex couldn't mark.

I hear that they found the comedian that took the two effigies into the ground, They're wanting to charge the guy for an extra 2 tickets, plus surcharges for sneaking them into the ground...

7 hours ago, jcb said:

You obviously haven't dealt with a plumber recently.

Until we respond it's difficult to comment further on this tbh.

The club should however have anticipated this move by Celtic and demanded cash up front before any tickets were given to them. Had they refused then sell them to our own support and make public the reasons behind it.

At 20 pounds an hour, two plumbers for a week would set you back £1600. Ten sinks through trade about £1000.  What was the remaining spent on?