jcb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, jcb said:

According to the Scottish Sun Celtic are witholding 40k ticket money owed from the recent game at Ibrox due to the damage done to the toilets earlier on in the season.

RFC should have gave them minimum or no tickets for the last game but the "Board" didn't have the balls to implement it. Lessons learnt I think not 

41 minutes ago, californiadreamin52 said:

Don't understand why Rangers kept quite about the damage done by Celtic fans at Ibrox when plainly Celtic decided to shout it from the roofs, either way this damage should not have taken place

Baffling one .What's not a surprise .The beggar loving media ,not reporting it in the way they did with ourselves 

2 hours ago, californiadreamin52 said:

Don't understand why Rangers kept quite about the damage done by Celtic fans at Ibrox when plainly Celtic decided to shout it from the roofs, either way this damage should not have taken place

It was nuggets in our own support the facebook loyal sticking it all over social media which led to it being in the papers initially

Don't know if its already been posted but I'm hearing that we have cut their allocation for next season to around 2,500 and in return were getting 2,000 at the piggery.

Doesn't bother me. The more bears at Ibrox the better. I've been to all away games v them since about 2007 but it doesn't concern me if I don't go again.

Scum they may very well be, but the cost is the cost and the only people to blame here is a bunch of knuckle dragging idiots that think smashing a set of toilets will ease a 5-1 hammering.

the board on the other hand are just a bunch of skint flints that have tried to dodge paying up.  Just because it looks a few tiles or a few toilets doesn't mean to say they never had the whole toilet block renovated.  I'd expect the directors at Rangers to do the same but these lot are too thick to know how to make money from the beasts 

6 hours ago, don logan said:

At 20 pounds an hour, two plumbers for a week would set you back £1600. Ten sinks through trade about £1000.  What was the remaining spent on?

A full range of aromatic luxury toilet and skin care products, so that for our next visit, we all come away with softer hands. Aloe, basil, orange, and coriander & nutmeg dont come cheap you know.