Rangers fan jailed

kaiser1041

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last couple of lines in that report makes this even more laughable.

He went to kick him but slipped, fell backwards and his momentum made his LEG accidentally hit the guy in the head or body. (Well, which was it ?).

Intent is one thing, accidental is another, plus, you can't kick with your leg.

Absolute joke;  could only happen in the SNP republic of tiny minded Scotland.

45 minutes ago, murzo said:

Sing a sing -jail 

Racial abuse someone - no case to answer

Kick someone - jail

Throw a bottle at a kid - Can't find them 

Throw a lighter at a footballer- Can't find them 

Assault a player on a pitch you're not meant to be on - no case to answer

Nothing to see hear,  move along 

Some of the assaults on players are still live. 

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

I don't. I'm confident the courts will treat booting someone in the head as a more serious matter, not sure if his previous has impacted on the sentence also.

If you read the story correctly he attempted to kick him but slip on his hole and accidentally clip the boy, thank fuck your not a judge. 

6 minutes ago, bornabear said:

He went to kick him but slipped, fell backwards and his momentum made his LEG accidentally hit the guy in the head or body. (Well, which was it ?).

Aye but the blue scarf and protestantism was there. The intent, maybe not so, he did slip and accidentally make contact.

But from the Rangers end. Worse, from NI...........fucked....right....over...

SNPIRA. Our fucking future.

The blow was an accident surely?  He should have plead not guilty. Would have been charged with intent (a lesser charge) surely?

The junkies threw punches at our players on national TV and dodged the jail. Zero parity. 

The hoologan element of the hivs support must think they are immune to a jail sentence by now. 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye and no HIV cunt will get anywhere near this sentence.

Games a bogey.

If any of them appear on Indictment they could get more. Remember this fan clearly had previous which added to it. Sentencing is not a one size fits all thing in this country.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The blow was an accident surely? Should have been charged with intent (a lesser charge) surely?

The junkies threw punches at our players on national TV and dodged the jail. Zero parity. 

The hoologan element of the hivs support must think they are immune to a jail sentence by now. 

If he has pled guilty or was found guilty then in the eyes of the law it was intentional.

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

And they say bheasts are paranoid....

Away you go ..seriously ..fuck sake I just said to you that the one that admitted slapping Halliday that was up with me got a 1 year ban and 200 hours - why not the same for the rest? there's all sorts of precendts set

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If any of them appear on Indictment they could get more. Remember this fan clearly had previous which added to it. Sentencing is not a one size fits all thing in this country.

Yes and what currently determines indictment here.

The PF.

The colour of their scarf.

Don't defend the indefensible.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Away you go ..seriously ..fuck sake I just said to you that the one that admitted slapping Halliday that was up with me got a 1 year ban and 200 hours

Did he have a record? What did the report say? I am willing to bet the unpaid work was a direct alternative to jail. The law says if there is a direct alternative to custody then it must be given. That is based on all the facts and corcumstances of each case.

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not just based on this offence but his previous too! He is serving a sentence in Ireland FFS. There was not a lot that could be done.

Folks seem to think that being a Bear means never being appropriately punished for crimes. Bad Bastards support Rangers too!

I think we've found Mr Houston

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Away you go ..seriously ..fuck sake I just said to you that the one that admitted slapping Halliday that was up with me got a 1 year ban and 200 hours - why not the same for the rest? there's all sorts of precendts set

Could be he has previous for assault, seems harsh for something that didn't actually happen when he slipped but the judge will have taken it as intent to assault again.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Could be he has previous for assault, seems harsh for something that didn't actually happen when he slipped but the judge will have taken it as intent to assault again.

he shouldnt have pled guilty then in that instance - faults on both sides but for her to say she thought it was only them that was paranoid is seriously unbelievable 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If he has pled guilty or was found guilty then in the eyes of the law it was intentional.

Yeah and sometimes folk plead guilty knowing they will get fucked up the arse regardless and an admission will get 9 month rather than 18 months.

A guilty plea does not necessarily admit guilt, it is a tactic of reducing sentence if you know you're going to be fucked over regardless.

Anyway. Which HIV cunt has found themselves on the wrong end of a 9 month sentence to date.....?

19 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Fuck we wouldn't get a penalty for what that guy got jailed for.