Rangers fan jailed

kaiser1041

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Away you go ..seriously ..fuck sake I just said to you that the one that admitted slapping Halliday that was up with me got a 1 year ban and 200 hours - why not the same for the rest? there's all sorts of precendts set

Precedent never applies to sentences. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I remember when Kenny Mitchell hammered ceptic fans after a jury trial. He handed out what I still think are the longest bans of 6 and 7 years and there was jail time as well. 

Enlightened us with the details.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah and sometimes folk plead guilty knowing they will get fucked up the arse regardless and an admission will get 9 month rather than 18 months.

A guilty plea does not necessarily admit guilt, it is a tactic of reducing sentence if you know you're going to be fucked over regardless.

Anyway. Which HIV cunt has found themselves on the wrong end of a 9 month sentence to date.....?

If you plead guilty then you accept your guilt. Pleas of convenience are not allowed.

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

You guys rely on the press. I get my info from court, it is more reliable.

12 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Did he have a record? What did the report say? I am willing to bet the unpaid work was a direct alternative to jail. The law says if there is a direct alternative to custody then it must be given. That is based on all the facts and corcumstances of each case.

16 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If any of them appear on Indictment they could get more. Remember this fan clearly had previous which added to it. Sentencing is not a one size fits all thing in this country.

I actually thought you were clued up but not one person has/will appear on an indictment they will all appear before a sheriff on a summary and not one of they fuckers will get jail time. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If you plead guilty then you accept your guilt. Pleas of convenience are not allowed.

Correct the to an extent.

You ignored my insinuation that in this God forsaken cesspit some will plead guilty even if not so to reduce sentence by approx 50% if they reckon they'll get fucked over for it regardless.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

Enlightened us with the details.

June 2012, Edward Ingram, Anthony Begely and Steven McGowan were convicted by a Jury of challenging hertz fans to fight after ceptic v hertz in 2009

Ingram and Begely had previous football related convictions

Ingram got 2 years and a 7 year ban

Begely got 15 months and a 7 year ban

McGowan had no previous football convictions. He got 12 months and a 5 year ban.

This was all before the 2012 act too. 

9 months for slipping and maybe making contact with the Hibs fans head or body :lol: 

Obviously his previous has done him no favours here. 

Funny that it's mostly Rangers fans being sentenced over this when it was the Hibs and Celtic fans who invaded the pitch, incited the trouble and then started greeting like little fairys when a few Rangers fans fought back 

7 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

I actually thought you were clued up but not one person has/will appear on an indictment they will all appear before a sheriff on a summary and not one of they fuckers will get jail time. 

No one has been indicted yet. Does not mean that won't happen. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If he has pled guilty or was found guilty then in the eyes of the law it was intentional.

I didn't realise he had plead guilty at first, then edited my post accordingly before reading your post. You are right though. In a legal sense.

He fucked himself up by pleading guilty imo. A good lawyer may have got him off with the assualt by saying he was too drunk to attack the junkie. Well, in theory.

I can understand his plead though.Shorter sentence.

Riles me that those junkie bastards have been getting slaps on the wrists. Bears angry at the attrotious vexing of our players and support get jail time though.

I'm not condoning violence, but it's morally right to stand up for your own when they are attacked for no good reason.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I didn't realise he had plead guilty at first, then edited my post accordingly before reading your post. You are right though. In a legal sense.

He fucked himself up by pleading guilty imo. A good lawyer may have got him off with the assualt by saying he was too drunk to attack the junkie. Well, in theory.

I can understand his plead though.Shorter sentence.

Riles me that those junkie bastards have been getting slaps on the wrists. Bears angry at the attrotious vexing of our players and support get jail time though.

I'm not condoning violence, but it's morally right to stand up for your own when they are attacked for no good reason.

That is why there is the Self Defence defence which covers defence of another.

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

9 months for slipping and maybe making contact with the Hibs fans head or body :lol: 

Obviously his previous has done him no favours here. 

Funny that it's mostly Rangers fans being sentenced over this when it was the Hibs and Celtic fans who invaded the pitch, incited the trouble and then started greeting like little fairys when a few Rangers fans fought back 

Incredible how quickly we forget that those manky bastards invaded the park assaulted our players and thousands stood goading our fans whilst the police did nothing.

Still don't blame any Rangers supporter being on the park that day with the extreme provocation they suffered.

13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

June 2012, Edward Ingram, Anthony Begely and Steven McGowan were convicted by a Jury of challenging hertz fans to fight after ceptic v hertz in 2009

McGowan had no previous football convictions. He got 12 months and a 5 year ban.

McGowan had his sentence quashed on appeal. 

Can't find anything about the other two but wouldn't be surprised if the same.

17 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

McGowan had his sentence quashed on appeal. 

Can't find anything about the other two but wouldn't be surprised if the same.

Why defend what is obvious