Union Bears merchandise

Jamie_1872

42 minutes ago, Jamie_1872 said:

Does anyone know if I can get the UB merch anywhere? Can't make most games due to work so can't get to their stall. If anyone knows somebody with stock I can pay with PayPal! 

TIA :UK:

UB merch and u work?? Is the stuff for ur grandkids?

1 hour ago, Jamie_1872 said:

Does anyone know if I can get the UB merch anywhere? Can't make most games due to work so can't get to their stall. If anyone knows somebody with stock I can pay with PayPal! 

TIA :UK:

So your going to sit at home wearing ub clothing? And your older than 14?. Wow.

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

1872 clothing has some stuff. Keep an eye on the group Facebook page as a lot of new merchandise can be pre-ordered through PayPal from their

It's their new stuff I was on about mate, tried to order the hat from Facebook but missed the pre order deadline and the only other option was the stall at Ibrox 

6 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Why would you want to buy that stuff?

Seriously it's crap!!

I'd rather go to a game bare ass naked than wearing their juvenile stuff.

Raises funds for the displays the group put time and effort in to, to support the team. Each to their own but.

I think every bit spent on tat and money that goes into whether it be merch or the pubs/shops around the stadium should go to Rangers or be owned by Rangers so all the money find it's way onto the pitch.

It's impossible for this to happen but the only way we are going to make money for players is if we stop leaking it out to everyone.

I really hate it when I see Bears, on here, slagging off the UB. At least they try to back the team. I don't agree with everything they do, like the flares, and smoke bombs, and some of their songs, but they're out there supporting the team. Ibrox would be a very quiet place, during a game, if they weren't there.

19 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I really hate it when I see Bears, on here, slagging off the UB. At least they try to back the team. I don't agree with everything they do, like the flares, and smoke bombs, and some of their songs, but they're out there supporting the team. Ibrox would be a very quiet place, during a game, if they weren't there.

Your right mate very quiet