Negativity.

graeme_4

Haven't posted much recently, because I'm just sick to death of the negativity. Virtually every thread is just filled with moan after moan after moan. Never anything positive, never anything good or even funny. 

Same people, same rhetoric. Repetitive and boring as fuck, regardless of the subject - be it performance, signings, interviews, twitter posts, even fucking haircuts. 

We are bang average, with no money, but have a team filled with decent hardworking guys, who are hung out to dry every week because King and co haven't invested and people can't / won't temper their expectations give where we've been, and where we are now.

I'm finding I enjoy games and talking about the team and the club far more, when it's not on RM. This place is slowly sapping any enjoyment I get out of discussing my team. It's sad really. 

And I appreciate the irony of moaning about moaning.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Haven't posted much recently, because I'm just sick to death of the negativity. Virtually every thread is just filled with moan after moan after moan. Never anything positive, never anything good or even funny. 

Same people, same rhetoric. Repetitive and boring as fuck, regardless of the subject - be it performance, signings, interviews, twitter posts, even fucking haircuts. 

We are bang average, with no money, but have a team filled with decent hardworking guys, who are hung out to dry every week because King and co haven't invested and people can't / won't temper their expectations give where we've been, and where we are now.

I'm finding I enjoy games and talking about the team and the club far more, when it's not on RM. This place is slowly sapping any enjoyment I get out of discussing my team. It's sad really. 

Get to fuck then

See if we had a pass completion rate of any sensible % we would have half a chance, the amount of time we give the ball away is criminal and against quality like RB they will hurt you, check the 2nd goal we were in a good offensive position Holt? fucked it up 10 seconds later 2-0.

Tavernier must be the worst offender, it seems like every pass he attempts goes to the wrong jersey.

It's bloody difficult being positive or funny when the team performs so bad, tactics are naive and team selection is baffling 

Despite the manager saying time and time again that we will learn from poor performances, we dont seem to learn anything. 

Not only do we look like losing goals in every game but we also look likely to take a hammering when up against a good in form team. Something I never thought I'd see in a Rangers side.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You know where the door is - be sad to see you go cos you can be a decent poster sometimes but your one of the moaniest bastards on here yourself (next to me and a few others)

i think it's great fans can vent a bit personally - it might appear totally negative because it's a fair representation of our club at the moment... the first half of last season it was wall to wall positivity 

you want a positive forum we need something to be positive about 

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Please point us to a forum that are deliriously happy with all things Rangers that's not scum minded.

What I'll say is I get pissed off more with the contrasts than the negativity.

A good win and in some folks eyes we're awesome, 2 players away from winning the league next season, and looking forward to "wiping the floor" in the forthcoming bheast game.

Things go badly and everyone is shite, sack em all, sack the manager, just sack some cunt.

There are some good balanced objective posts and posters too, but often they're dissed as not having Rangers standards, bheasts blah blah.

I can be negative as the reality of the situation is negative on the whole. And it is. But I choose to come on and post regardless, and know where the door is if I don't like it.

Your choice at the end of the day.

This is an easy one. The reason there's so much negativity about is because it's warranted. Most people on here were willing to temper their expectations (as far as this season's concerned anyway) provided some real progress was evident at the club. The simple truth is that's not the case and if anything , despite management's best efforts the team has regressed.

Hardly surprising then forums like this are awash with disconnect. To the best of my knowledge all the board members claim to be Rangers men and if that's true then they will know we aren't a tolerant bunch. Why then make false promises you've no intention of keeping.

People ain't stupid and I would argue the majority on here fully appreciate the stability and control that's been achieved. To counter this though the words honesty and transparency were used to win hearts and minds. This together with a certain sum of investment mentioned has been in alarmingly short supply and that's what's got people's backs up.

Unless they are very proactive very quickly the good will extended to them is about to change. I genuinely fear that majority I mentioned earlier will turn on them just as readily as we did with the previous liars at the helm of our club.

As far as us the support are concerned we've taken punishment on the chin and now demand this club is returned to our rightful place in this country with as much urgency as is possible. We've had enough of charlatans and lies. The people currently in charge know this full well and that's what sticks in the craw.