Negativity.

graeme_4

But why let others negativity affect you?  If you are a positive person and realistic, then just be that way. I find the constant moaning becomes irrelevant after a while  Let those who think they have a god given right for Rangers to win, or for them to condemn everything when things don't go our way, get on with it. 

I mean.............it's only moaning that keeps them happy!

I come on to talk to Rangers fans about Rangers and while I'd love to come on and talk about all the good thats going on at the club right now the harsh reality is there something few positives to take from the club at the moment.

we could all come on and blow smoke up each other and tell everyone how great Kenny and Clint have been but the bottom line is the very fact our two most composed performers have a combined age of 78, whatever way we look at it then it's still going to be a negative.

as fans we come on here to talk about the club  but for me it'd be totally futile to ignore what's actually happening, if you perceive negativity it's because it's emanating from the club, I think a lot of fans feel short changed, whether it's from Dave King, Mark Warburton, the players or all three together, until that issue is addressed I'm afraid we're going to see more issues being raised that probably won't be to your taste.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Haven't posted much recently, because I'm just sick to death of the negativity. Virtually every thread is just filled with moan after moan after moan. Never anything positive, never anything good or even funny. 

Same people, same rhetoric. Repetitive and boring as fuck, regardless of the subject - be it performance, signings, interviews, twitter posts, even fucking haircuts. 

We are bang average, with no money, but have a team filled with decent hardworking guys, who are hung out to dry every week because King and co haven't invested and people can't / won't temper their expectations give where we've been, and where we are now.

I'm finding I enjoy games and talking about the team and the club far more, when it's not on RM. This place is slowly sapping any enjoyment I get out of discussing my team. It's sad really. 

And I appreciate the irony of moaning about moaning.

That just sheer attention seeking that one .Away and dry your eyes 

There is simply nothing positive about our club at this moment other than our great fans .Our Chairman is Useless .Our manager is clueless 

That's the way I feel but I will be there on Sat and I'll be back on here moaning tomorrow .Hope that doesn't upset you too much Graeme

I fans forum where you post you're views on Rangers no matter who good or bad as that's the point of a forum. 

I moan cos am fed up watching so called defenders like Tav can't make a simple pass then won't take blame for his mistakes. I moan cos a so called striker like waghorn can't control a ball or even get a decent touch on ball or fact he gets builled of the ball with ease. I moan cos the king of the Copland road is beyond shite yet won't ever get dropped. Maybe fact am paying nearly 500 a year to watch it home and away and seeing no change on park it makes you moody! The board are shits but they don't coach players that's managers job and tbh he's out his depth.