Weir Press Conference

BridgeIsBlue

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Benchmark, Learning experience, learning about the team the boys enjoyed the experience, New guys did well, we don't have the level of investment, can't put a number on investment. rise to the challenge.

Any Rangers player that enjoyed that game are not winners and should never kick another ball for us. A defeat is never to be enjoyed far less a 4-0 hammering. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to know i don't need to watch it, didn't expect anything other than the current status quo anyway. Would be refreshing if someone said "we haven't got a pot to piss in just now but we are working as hard as we bloody well can with the tools we have. Hopefully a solution will come in the future" but that isn't going to happen any time soon.

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Fuck-sake Davie look as if you have some belief in what your saying. Am I alone in finding that unconvincing and completely demotivating? I hope that's not what he is like in the dressing room :(

Davie's fulfilling commitments to the press here and just going through the motions to avoid a headline in the same way Warburton and all our players do,no big deal.

40 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Davie's fulfilling commitments to the press here and just going through the motions to avoid a headline in the same way Warburton and all our players do,no big deal.

It is a big deal - I happened to catch it on SSN.

Frankly, I didn't think he came across as either a great advert for the club, or if he believed half of what he was saying.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

True but if he has nothing to say and it shows whilst we are having a season like this then it just adds to fans discontent and puts the management and team under more pressure.

If he had come out and analysed the game with some insight and confidence before giving his thoughts on the rest of the season, then that would have been fine but he was terrible and seemed incapable of explaining himself in any degree of detail.

I though he sounded as if he was struggling and trying to muddle through that interview despite it being easy. Seemed like the press were even trying to help him.

Just found it surprising as these interviews are a chance to update fans on our preparations and progress. He was more bumbling and searching for something to say in his manner.

22 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It is a big deal - I happened to catch it on SSN.

Frankly, I didn't think he came across as either a great advert for the club, or if he believed half of what he was saying.

Yup, I could have done better without ever meeting him, Warburton, or the team :thumbup:

Needs to be better prepared next time if he struggles with the press and doing interviews because that did not translate well.

We shouldn't bother putting anyone senior up in front of a press conference. We just need a very junior, member of staff to play recordings of previous answers to questions, since they're all the same anyway, no matter who is being quizzed by the press. Maybe the media need to start asking different questions?

What's the fuckin point then Davie...Don't you realise after the last 5 years what they cunts getting 10 in a row would do to us...Your a defender now start fuckin there and kick in Kings door and demand where the money is..

Fuckin sick of their " it's a work in progress " pish...Even as a work in progress we should not be 19 points behind them and dropping points to Ross County etc...