Eight thousand thank you's

KeyserSoze

Normally a local police chief comments in our msm on the behaviour of visiting fans. Not seen that yet.  Or is that only tgfitw....

But i do know 3 bears got lifted from an easyjet flight and thousands of folk here have been distressed by our fans singing 10 bombers in a pub.

Am sure the balanced reporting will be along soon enough for praising an incredible 8k supporters travelling to Germany mid Jan for a bloody friendly.

Incredible.

Well done bears ????

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

To each and every one of you bears who travelled the streets broad and narrow to watch the greatest club in the world, in the pishing sleet and rain yesterday.

A testament to what we are, we are the fucking people.... 

:bow:

You're more than welcome.

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

No matter what i say, you'll always be a bawbag.

The shite story in today's sun could almost have been written by you, and the fact it actually quotes from this forum only goes to show how dangerous cunts like you are coming on her and passing off gossip as fact. 3 guys lifted from plane,no backup from easyJet or the cops but it must be true, maybe it was the same guys you didn't see fighting in a pub

Just now, Dickie said:

The shite story in today's sun could almost have been written by you, and the fact it actually quotes from this forum only goes to show how dangerous cunts like you are coming on her and passing off gossip as fact. 3 guys lifted from plane,no backup from easyJet or the cops but it must be true, maybe it was the same guys you didn't see fighting in a pub

Aye it could have been written by me as i'm a journalist eh ? :lol: 

Don't be a fucking moron son, i couldn't give a fuck about the sun or what stories they post.

there's fuck all dangerous about me, if Rangers fans want to fight amongst their selves that's up to them.

Of course i never seen them fighting as i wasn't there and neither were you, but my pal was who text me about it. she was in the same pub it kicked off in. 

probably a daft drunken fight amongst pals fuck knows, but don't see what cunts are having a go at me about it for.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

which thread, there's tons?

I'll save you the time, i posted in the thread that i got a text from my pal who was in a pub where a bit of fighting kicked off between bears and now it's seen as grassing or what ever else the wee hard men in here want to call it :lol: 

Just now, cumnockbear said:

I'll save you the time, i posted in the thread that i got a text from my pal who was in a pub where a bit of fighting kicked off between bears and now it's seen as grassing or what ever else the wee hard men in here want to call it :lol: 

Are you Craig Houston?

16 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Aye it could have been written by me as i'm a journalist eh ? :lol: 

Don't be a fucking moron son, i couldn't give a fuck about the sun or what stories they post.

there's fuck all dangerous about me, if Rangers fans want to fight amongst their selves that's up to them.

Of course i never seen them fighting as i wasn't there and neither were you, but my pal was who text me about it. she was in the same pub it kicked off in. 

probably a daft drunken fight amongst pals fuck knows, but don't see what cunts are having a go at me about it for.

We're having a go because you publicised an anti Rangers story when when we all knew that the media were looking for shite on us to detract from the fact we have the best support out. Fights happen amongst us all the time but why did you think any cunt apart from our haters would even be the remotest bit interested?