Youth Cup tie at Ibrox - 22nd January

Captain Hilts

Just a heads up. 

Just read on Twitter that our Scottish Youth Cup tie against Falkirk will be played at Ibrox this Sunday, kick off at 3pm.  The Main Stand will be open and entry will be £4 for adults and £1 for kids.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I didn't know about this game I would have went as bored as fuck today and would have been good to take this game in.

Was over the speakers before the game and at half time yesterday ?

29 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Was over the speakers before the game and at half time yesterday ?

I don't know how I missed this as never even left my seat at half time yesterday and all I mind seen was the loving cup ceronomy on the screens but can't think of hearing about this. Ah well.

58 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Got turfed out by jobsworth steward,cause my wee girl was running about so missed fifth goal 

They flung you out because your wee girl was running about? That's a disgrace. My wee boy is 5 and I was considered taking him to this as not taken him to a game yet, glad I didn't with shit like that going on.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

They flung you out because your wee girl was running about? That's a disgrace. My wee boy is 5 and I was considered taking him to this as not taken him to a game yet, glad I didn't with shit like that going on.

Yeah,wasn't causing any harm,she's three and half,first time she's been as well